Montauk Manor
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$259
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$403/night.

Haven Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$574
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$585
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$682/night.

Montauk Blue Hotel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$269
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$396/night.

Breakers MTK(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$551
  • Pool
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$537
Orbitz.com
The Ocean Resort Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$829
US$875
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskoff seasonbedroom loftplayer pianohistoric hoteltennis courtscourtesy vanfull bathroomsexercise roomfree shuttleshuttle servicewedding weekendfirst floorbeautiful roomliving areasmall kitchen
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I took my sons, 9 and 3 yrs. old, to Montauk Manor for their Spring Break last week. We took the LIRR from Manhattan, and from the moment we arrived in Montauk, the entire staff at the Manor made it such a pleasant and easygoing experience. What really made our little family trip though was the courtesy van they provide, to take you (and pick you up) anywhere in Montauk you want to go! And the two drivers we had over the course of our stay, Terence and Patrick, were exactly the type of people that give Montauk its stellar reputation as a laid back and genuinely friendly destination. They were both great! Everyone was really just so nice, from the Front Desk staff, Chelsea and Donna, to Housekeeping, who did a wonderful job. We can't wait to get back to Montauk, and will definitely stay at Montauk Manor again.

Room Tip: Definitley requiest a room that faces west for those gorgeous Montauk sunsets!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kristen M
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife and I along with our two small children (9 & 12) decided to take a quick 2 day getaway to Montauk. We've stayed at the Manor several times over the years but this was one of our better stays. We requested a ground floor suite with western exposure that was a one bedroom loft with a large outdoor patio with views of the Long Island Sound. We were allowed to check in early and requested a late checkout so we could enjoy the views and the hospitality that this turn of the century Manor has to offer. The room was well appointed and the staff was very accommodating. There is a restaurant on premises along with an indoor pool & hot tub (both small). The rate ($155.00/night) was very affordable since the room has a full kitchen which saved on having to dine out. An early morning round of golf and a nice lunch on the beach capped off a nice getaway in this beautiful ocean-side retreat.

Room Tip: Always request a ground floor room with western exposure, large patio, sunsets, water views. Room #'s 132 - 140?)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I took my daughter to Montauk Manor at her request for her 13th birthday. What a treat. We had a lovely studio well equiped apartment. You can borrow dvds and games from the front desk. The indoor pool was really nice. It is only a bit out of town but if you don't want to drive they have a shuttle service. I am sure this comes in handy to go to the beach in the summer. Before we left we looked at a one and two bedroom-the one bedroom had a terrace biiger than some apartments. Will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Each apartment is individually owned so decor is different. One couple asked to change because the decor had too many fish!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank karenmm58
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We recently stayed at the Manor for my 57th birthday. It was the most romantic experience I've had in a long time. Everything was perfect. We enjoyed the peaceful view, fine dining and even took advantage of the pool. It was a great getaway from the hectic everyday pace I'm so accustom to. One day as we glanced out our patio doors a family of deer walked directly in front of us. It was such a beautiful sight. The room was clean and cozy, very inviting. I would definitely recommend the Manor to all of my friends and family. The only inconvenience I found was the parking was way to far from the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to tell them exactly what you want in this experience at the Manor when you make your reservations.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anita N
Reviewed March 6, 2012

It is not often that I write a favorable review. However, the excellent attitude of the staff at the Montauk Manor, made it very hard for me not to write a review. First off, it is never easy traveling with toddlers. You need a certain type of room with certain accomodations. Rather than get into specifics, I will just say the first room we has was not suitable for our daughter of 14 months. As all of the rooms are different at this hotel, from furniture to floor plans, we asked if we could get another room. Andrea, at the front desk, upon her reccommendation, actually took the time to show us several other rooms that were availible. After what seemed forever, we did find a suitable room. Her compassion in the matter, compounded with her patience and professionalism, made the transition a lot easier. Throughout our stay, we were also graced by Michelle and Kathy at the front desk. Their positive attitude made our stay even more enjoyable. It is not often that you find nearly all the staff at a hotel with the same positive attitude. Between this, and the comfortable accomodations, we will be back. I will also like to mention that the restaurant in the hotel was also excellent. The use of a vehicle or hotel car service, which is also availible, is a must in Montauk. To have a restaurant in the hotel, when traveling with little ones, (and also an indoor pool), is quite a convienincce. The food was delicious. I never knew mussels could taste so good. It is Italian Fair, and each dish my wife and I had was better than the next.

Room Tip: View the rooms with staff before committing
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family