Montauk Manor
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$349
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$144
US$550
Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$350
Haven Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$250
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$311
The Ocean Resort Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$159
Montauk Blue Hotel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$199
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$206
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskoff seasonplayer pianohistoric hotelcourtesy vantennis courtsfull bathroomsexercise roomfree shuttleone bedroom suiteshuttle servicefirst floorbeautiful roomliving areasmall kitchenlong island
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Thanks to Donna Marco for setting us up in a nice room at Montauk Manor. We received a nice welcome note and bottle of wine upon arrival in our room. We are excited for our wedding guests to stay at Montauk Manor this summer. (Donna has been extremely helpful in organizing the rooms/logistics for our wedding guests). The endless list of DVD's available to check out at the front desk is a great perk! The breakfast was great and the staff was very helpful. Thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I have stayed at the Manor twice and just returned home today wishing I were still at the Manor and planning my next stay there. Aside from the charm of this Historical Castle, the friendly curteous Staff is what will bring me back again and again. I'm sorry I don't know all their names.

I would like to especially thank Michelle at the front desk for her cheerful greeting and interest in how I enjoyed myself and giving me pointers on how to be assured in the future that I get the proper suite that has a bed that can accomodate my herniated vertebra. Housekeeping did a terrific job and put me in a suite that had a bed made in Heaven. All the Staff were caring and helpful. I must especially thank Patrick the Bellman for his cheerful, welcoming personality and his expert handling of luggage, car, TV and computer set up, which was not all that simple, especially for me. He is so nice, and hard working . I just hope his Employer appreciates all he does for everyone who stays there and that he is compensated really well for doing a great job.

I do recommend the Montauk Manor to all my friends and just hope they don't take up all the rooms when I'm ready to go again.

Room Tip: Having a balcony is always nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank NancyWagner
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Check in was a breeze. The room was called the sunset suite. Nice room with a balcony so we could view the sunset every night. They finally have a nice Italian restaurant in the Manor. The swimming pool was nice but loaded with kids most of the time. The free shuttle service was a real pleasure to take advantage of. No need to worry about parking or having tha that after dinner cocktail. The off season rate packeage was a real deal and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony. The few extra dollars makes it worth your while.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I took my sons, 9 and 3 yrs. old, to Montauk Manor for their Spring Break last week. We took the LIRR from Manhattan, and from the moment we arrived in Montauk, the entire staff at the Manor made it such a pleasant and easygoing experience. What really made our little family trip though was the courtesy van they provide, to take you (and pick you up) anywhere in Montauk you want to go! And the two drivers we had over the course of our stay, Terence and Patrick, were exactly the type of people that give Montauk its stellar reputation as a laid back and genuinely friendly destination. They were both great! Everyone was really just so nice, from the Front Desk staff, Chelsea and Donna, to Housekeeping, who did a wonderful job. We can't wait to get back to Montauk, and will definitely stay at Montauk Manor again.

Room Tip: Definitley requiest a room that faces west for those gorgeous Montauk sunsets!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kristen M
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife and I along with our two small children (9 & 12) decided to take a quick 2 day getaway to Montauk. We've stayed at the Manor several times over the years but this was one of our better stays. We requested a ground floor suite with western exposure that was a one bedroom loft with a large outdoor patio with views of the Long Island Sound. We were allowed to check in early and requested a late checkout so we could enjoy the views and the hospitality that this turn of the century Manor has to offer. The room was well appointed and the staff was very accommodating. There is a restaurant on premises along with an indoor pool & hot tub (both small). The rate ($155.00/night) was very affordable since the room has a full kitchen which saved on having to dine out. An early morning round of golf and a nice lunch on the beach capped off a nice getaway in this beautiful ocean-side retreat.

Room Tip: Always request a ground floor room with western exposure, large patio, sunsets, water views. Room #'s 132 - 140?)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family