Montauk Motel
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$144
Haven Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$250
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$257
Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$400
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$289
Hartman's Briney Breezes Motel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$251
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$216
Montauk Blue Hotel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$119
Montauk Manor(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$550
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2011

comfortable, clean and convenient- we are a family of 3 and had a great stay. Everyone there was nice and helpful and the place had everything we needed. Not the loud party places on the beach, but a relaxed environment a couple of blocks from the beach and around the corner from town. FANTASTIC, thanks!

Room Tip: Just tell Claire what your needs are, and book several months in advance for the busy season.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan P
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I am an artist and live in the city. I have become very fond of the Motauk Motel having stayed there 7 stays in the last couple of years. When I visit there i get the Peace and Quiet I am looking for . The staff is warm and feels like family. What a releif to sleep in such a fresh smelling very clean home like getaway. Where I can even enjoy cooking in the mini kitchen.the beach is a shart walk awat and when their is no wind you can even hear the sounds of the ocean!

Room Tip: ask for kitchen and bathtub
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happyartist_11
Reviewed April 29, 2011

The Montauk Motel has been home away from home for a couple of years now.My partner and myself enjoy Montauk year round with all of its outdoor activities etc.I love the fact that I can go shopping for groceries and go back to the room and cook a feast.(rooms fully equipped with cooking/eating utensils)After a long hike or surf,i know I can rest in a quiet peaceful place.The staff there couldn't be nicer,always available.The room we stayed in last week was just renovated so everything was clean and spiffy.When we visit montauk or anywhere we like to meet and hang with the locals to get a feel for the location and its culture and that is what we feel when we stay there.I will stay there until I can live in Montauk someday.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2011

The staff was friendly and welcoming at this family owned motel. We stayed in a cottage for one night. It was warm, roomy and comfortable. Actually, we were surprised by how nice the cottage was. There was a flat screen tv mounted in the living room. The water pressure was excellent in the shower. The cottage had a lovely deck that I imagine would be very nice in the summer.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2010

There are pros and cons to this Motel. The pros: location to the beach, the town, to Montauk Point and the lighthouse are all excellent. We even walke down to the IGA in no time. Another pro is the size of the room - it was quite large and featured a full kitchen, stocked with dishes/glasses/pots and pans. We stayed just one night in March 2010 and were only in town to see the lighthouse & town sights. We were barely in the room, just to sleep, shower, and rest between sight-seeing and dinner. For the price and our purposes, the value was good.

The cons: the room and it's furnishings have clearly not been updated since the 1980s and it shows. The wall paper was peeling, the blinds were quite dirty, and the shower door took quite a bit of prying to get open. Then, when the shower was turned on, (door closed again) the water leaked out onto the bathroom floor at a heavy rate. We
did the right thing and mopped it all up, but it was a major mess. We also found ants in the kitchen.

Overall, the motel provided what we needed for a decent price, but one night was enough. We were glad that the room offered DirectTV, but wish we'd thought to pack shampoo, as the room only came with bar soap. This was our first trip to Montauk and it being the off season, a lot of lodging was closed. Next time, we will look elsewhere.

3  Thank Soychicken24