“Delicious Crepes with Spotty Service”

Little Crepe Street
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2015

My friend and I visited Little Crepe Street a few days ago. The seating is very tight, and it was crowded the day we went. We were seated in one of the window seats in the front. Unfortunately, the sun coming through the window made it very hot, and extremely uncomfortable. I ordered the chicken tikka masala crepe, and it was outstanding. The crepe was a good size, the chicken flavorful. However, our waiter disappeared after taking our order, and never returned. We had someone take our plates away, then had someone different take our dessert order. The campfire crepe, with chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows, was heavenly. We waited around for quite some time waiting for anyone to notice us or give us our check, but we finally had to flag down a server. All in all we had four different people serving us, with no explanation to what happened to our first server. If you like good crepes with so-so service, this is the place for you.

1  Thank JacksBee

Reviewed September 17, 2015

This place is fast and makes the best crepes I have ever had. It is part of a 3 small restaurant complex and you can order from 3 menus, crepes, Indian, and a spice offering. We often go for carry out as the seating is limited and more than a bit cramped.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

A welcome addition to downtown Mt. Kisco! They serve an array of main course and dessert crepes. Kids and adults love it. Can be crowded because it's so good!

Reviewed August 26, 2015

Largest crepes I've ever seen! You will definitely be taking half of your meal home. Our orders were all folded over looking more like a quesadilla than a crepe. Kind of expected it to be rolled. But they all were very tasty. I would not have minded the crepe itself to be smaller. Felt like a lot of "bread." Would love to see the menu expanded. :-)

Reviewed August 16, 2015

I went to this restaurant for the first time today and LOVED the wide selection of foods. I took my daughter and an exchange student staying with us to Little Crepe Street for brunch today. The atmosphere was lively and the dining area was filled with delicious aromas. We ordered Indian yogurt drinks, lassis, and they were remarkably cooling on this scorching summer day. My daughter had mango cream crepes and our student had a bacon and eggs crepe. The servings were plentiful and the one taste I had of the mango crepe was divine. I thoroughly enjoyed the lentil chopped salad with beets and chicken. When I asked the server if I could have some of the golden beets featured in their appetizer special, he was very obliging and I had the salad of my dreams. The wait staff were prompt and attentive. The only negative to our visit today was that we had some flies buzzing around our table. I do not like having to brush flies away from my food when I am dining out. However, the wonderful selection of foods and the delicious blendings of flavors will beckon me to return. Thank you for such a great dining experience!