“Lots of Crepes in Fun Little Cafe”

Little Crepe Street
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Mount Kisco
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 25, 2016

My wife and I stopped in here to grab an on-the-road alternative to a Mickey D's breakfast. Once we entered (through the little shop on the left, next door to 29 Main Street), were were treated to a fun visual experience with the many creative ideas hanging from the walls, ceiling, etc. As for the FOOD, were had a tough time deciding which of the many interesting-sounding crepes to try for breakfast. Although I had to substitute my usual morning orange juice starter for a mixed juice concoction from the juice bar, I found the breakfast drink alternative to be very tasty.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Tiny store front restaurant with attentive service and some tasty but unexpected dishes.
Primarily Indian style cuisine for entrees. The dessert crepes were delicious. Tables are pretty packed in so it can get tight in there.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Went for a quick business lunch. It was okay. Not really my cup of tea. Nothing negative to say about it.

Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

Loved this spot for a date and casual meal. Staff was nice, we got a nice seat by the window. They have at least 8 crepes of both the savory or sweet variety. We ordered the dolce de leche (berries and cream with tres leches sauce - I think) and the Nutella, banana, and berry crepe. Both were delicious. We ordered some teas which were good and not bagged.

No complaints; will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 22, 2016 via mobile

This tiny storefront restaurant is a great place to stop for lunch when you're shopping in Mount Kisco. My daughter and I are regulars there. The traditional French style Krups, both savory and sweet, are perfectly cooked and attractively presented. The little salad you get on the side with a savory crêpe dish is the perfect accompaniment. Main course servings are quite generous, so you might find yourself too full to order one of the delightful desert crêpes. Seating is tight, and the youthful waitstaff friendly. The kitchen is open to the dining area.