“Absolutely fantastic!! Our favorite”
Review of Oishi Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oishi Restaurant
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We go all the time for lunch specials (which are every day except holidays- yes even sundays!) or for dinner. The prices are SOOoooO reasonable! They just updated their menu to have more options- like naruto rolls--no rice sushi rolls. I am a huge sushi fan so I always get the maki platter which has eel avocado(my favorite), spicy tuna, and their California roll(which actually only has crab and avocado). Or the Godzilla roll- Oh my god crab on top with all the stuffings on the inside and spicy sauce and eel sauce! Amazing. My husband loves their pad Thai! And the appetizers are amazing- Thai springs rolls, shumai and edamame. Everything always delicious and the staff is great!
And like I said prices reasonable- a few appetizers and a meal can come out to under $60 easily!
We love Oishii!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We've been coming here since it opened. By far, they have the best sushi around. During the last year, though, their service has dropped off. It's still good, but not what it once was! Also, the salad portion has gotten smaller. What's up with that?

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We were a party of five. The sushi dishes were plated beautifully and very fresh and tasty. The salmon rolls were the best.
The pad Thai dishes were plentiful with a small corner with crushed peanuts. The dish was fresh but not as tasty as the sushi dishes. A Manhattan was $16.00. Food prices are fair.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

If you're searching for a nice, delicious, family friendly restaurant, look no further. The sushi is excellently prepared, and the spinach and mushroom salad was pleasantly warm and flavorful. The edamame was a bit of a let down, seeing as it was over seasoned with salt at the top. Although, they were excellently cooked. All in all, a fabulous Japanese experience. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

We've been coming here for years and have never had anything less than amazing meals. We bring all of our visitors here and have only heard comments such as, "best sushi I have ever had." We like it better than many sushi places in NYC. I probably should not write such a good review, because it may now be even harder to get a table on the weekends.