Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty)
US$93
US$160
US$144
Hotwire.com
US$101
US$119
Doral Arrowwood(Rye Brook)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$123
US$101
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe holiday innstayed for nightsbusiness tripoutdoor poolcomfortable roomfront desk staffhotel restaurantprinterinkfuneralmeetingsawmillfireplacenyc
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Out of the way hotel, very clean, nice rooms, very comfy bed and clean bathroom. Totally satisfied with these accommodations. We stayed here for a wedding, out of town for us from Long Island.

Room Tip: We had a second floor room, which was fine for us, but I didn't notice an elevator if you have lots of luggage to get upstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My wife and I found this Holiday Inn to be just what we were looking for on our trip to the Tarrytown, N.Y. area. The hotel is conveniently located in Mt. Kisco just off exit 37 on the Sawmill Parkway. The rooms are clean with comfortable beds, internet access and large screen tv. If planning a trip to the Rockefeller mansion, Sleepy Hollow, etc. then this hotel should work for you.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Stayed one night for business with a colleague. The room was clean and updated, but two aspects of my stay mean I will stay away. The restaurant is "seat yourself", I had the pleasure of watching my waitress groom herself in the guest restroom, and the food was dismal; skin on the soup, canned sauce, you get the picture.
We had a terrible time getting the hotel to split our bill- we were told repeatedly it could not be done, and only were helped when we really pressed for it. And we waited in vain for the cab they had supposedly booked for us to get to our meeting, only to find there was no record of it having been arranged. Across the board, staff were rude and gave one the impression they were very unhappy in their work.
Not at all the standard that I associate with Holiday Inn. We will not use this hotel for our many planned trips to the area in the future.

Room Tip: do not take a room near the ballroom- there is no sound proofing and you are two feet from the action!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank PHDToronto
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Due to Irene, as most residents in Westchester County we are still out of power. Crashed here with my family as this is the only hotel that had availability in Northern Westchester and Danbury, Ct area. Hotel is located on Kensico Drive right off the Saw Mill Parkway and just minutes from downtown Mt. Kisco, NY. and a few minutes from Katonah and other vicinity in Northern Westchester. Hotel was definitely getting more share than what they are probably used to. Reception Staff was pleasant but not overwhelmingly welcoming. Lighting in Reception sitting area looks like a stadium too bright. Hotel is very clean and rooms seems that has been updated. Get ready to walk a very long hallway if your room is located in the 140's and up on first floor. The view is to the woods but not pretty with down trees probably due to hurricane. Room was comfortable with fridge, microwave and coffeemaker. When I went to make coffee, used coffee grind was still seating there, I'm assuming from previous guest, other than that very clean. Nice big flat screen TV with remote control for kids to play video games; 3 drawer dresser and a nice desk next to it. Bathroom was very small but updated with granite counter top and bag with blow dryer behind door. Hotel has an outdoor pool but is not heated. Also a bar lounge and a restaurant on main floor. Market Cafe restaurant in Lobby is mediocre at its best. Service is very slow. Waiter disappeared for so long you'd think he's also the cook. I guess to be cost effective they have a waitress multitasking. We saw her rolling a cart through the restaurant delivering room service, coming back, taking order over the phone, serving our order and then going to the bar and bar tending. All this while customers in the restaurant are waiting and waiting for someone to come around. Definitely this hotel was an emergency saver but I'm not rushing back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My husband and I went to this hotel for a valentines day party that a local radio station sponsored. We usually go to this event every year for the past 3 year and this was the worst location they picked! They should have stayed with Double tree Hilton.

We requested a king size bed, we got a room with two beds when we called them to let them know they told us that is what they have we reminded them that we booked this and paid for a King size bedroom. They told us that this was what they have and they are all booked out because of the above event. We were packed into their ballroom like Sardines, Needless to say there was only one chair at the table for us so they got another chair and squeezed it in. The food provided by the Inn was not the best, I have had better!

They booked us knowing that it was the above because they wanted to make money. The staffs were rude, the room was clean, turn off for us was we heard noises in the hallway and to top it off we will never go back there because we definitely know that we will not get what we book! Nothing like the Doubletree Hilton Hotel!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple