All reviews typical holiday inn stayed for nights business trip comfortable room nyc
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

After some insane traveling over the past three days, my delight was arriving at the Holiday Inn, Mt Kisco. Let me say this’s my first trip to the Hudson Valley and while I love the east coast, I had some trepidation about this area ... in terms of wealth and depth. All my concerns are smashed.
First off, the welcoming front desk allowed a check in at 1:00p, well ahead of normal time. An inviting room with just the right amount of amenities AND pillows that smell fresh (my simplest demand while traveling) had me smiling.
Second and best goes to the restaurant hospitality. Personally greeted by the hotel manager with conversation that was warm, yet not overbearing, I felt at home and welcomed to the Valley. Here’s to hoping this gem of a French dip is still on the menu when you make your reservation.
A highly recommended jewel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Stephen P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review, i will certainly share your wonderful comments with the whole team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Best Regards

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

From the outside I was worried. But the inside is much better. We have a king no smoking room and it's perfect for our 1 night stay. The room and bathroom are very clean. The front desk was very friendly and fast service. The only issue so far is the darn TV keeps losing signal every couple minutes.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to write you review. We are pleased that your experience at the Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco was what you were expecting. We went through a large scale renovation in 2016, and i'm glad you enjoyed the new design setting. We will certainly look into that TV issue to ensure it doesn't happen to any future guests. Thank you again for your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
If i can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me directly
914-242-2800

Reviewed June 23, 2018

One night stay for an area wedding. Check-in was seamless. Room was clean with comfortable king bed. Nice bar with outside seating. Full service restaurant. Didn't eat there but did have a catered breakfast buffet which by hotel standards was excellent. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to write you review. We are pleased that your experience at the Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco was so wonderful.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
If i can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me directly
914-242-2800

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

As soon as we came in, there is no one to help you with your luggage. It’s do it yourself service. The hallways were stifling, I couldn’t catch my breath hauling my luggage. We come into the room and my daughter freaks out about a disgusting hair that was curly!!
I asked management to do something and he offered us to either move to the 1st floor or change the sheets. I have Lupus and was tired so i opted to change the sheets. My daughter goes to lay down and she tells me the sheets smell! I smell the sheets and they had a moldy smell to them. I go to see the manager and he said what can I do for you and I said I don’t know what can you do and he said he would give me the room for half off. I was too exhausted and gave in. They changed the sheets and I sit down to relax. All of a sudden I look on the bed and there is an ANT on my bed! I didn’t even bother to complain. It’s not worth the money!! Oh and to put the cherry on top, there dish goes in and out so you can’t watch E!, nor lifetime!! Stay in a Greenwich or White Plains hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Hi Marilyn V,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing us for your lodging needs. I'm sorry you were let down by the lack of assistance at check-in and the condition of our dish's reception. It also concerns me that despite our Manager's attempts to address the issues you encountered, we still missed to provide you with a satisfactory stay.

Your feedback is important and will be shared with the team to help spot areas that need improvement. Do know that I've reached out to you privately to get more information.

Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This hotel could have had a higher review if the first person I encountered for check in had been friendlier. I arrived at the hotel about an hour before the scheduled check in time. The lady at the desk was quite rude and did not offer me any options. I don't think she even looked me in the eye. I'm surprised that as long as this chain has been around they don't offer a text when a room is ready. While staying at the hotel there was a snow storm. I was impressed with the staff and how they handled displaced people, especially with the power outages in the area. While I was sitting in my room a heard a loud crash and looked out the window. The room next to mine had a tree limb break the window. Thankfully their curtain was closed and no one was injured. The food in the restaurant was great and there was an older lady working in the restaurant that is an example for everyone working there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Hi Barbershop2010,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our goal is to ensure that each guest stay is an excellent one. I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant interaction with one of our staff at check-in. This is not the kind of service our hotel aims to provide. Your comments will be used in our continuing education meetings to ensure that something like this does not happen.

Many thanks for your feedback. I hope that you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Connie D