“Great Burgers”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2016

Great burgers with large range of toppings. Plenty of fries are included when ordering. Would recommend as a change of pace to your normal fast food burger place.

Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

Neat and clean fast food burger joint. Staff was friendly and service was quick. Nice to watch your food being cooked in front of you. My only problem was that they won't cook burger medium rare - all burgers cooked well done.

Reviewed August 31, 2015

We love the burgers and fries here. Even after having Shake Shack, still feel this is a better tasting burger. They do a great job here at this location and have not disappointed at all.

1  Thank Anju A
Reviewed April 8, 2015

We made a Big mistake eating here. All burgers are cooked "Well Done" and taste less.
The fries are soggy, some under cooked and poor at best. They put too much salt on the fries and it doesn't help the taste. when I went to pay I was astonished at the price for this Institutional beef and potatoes. Overall it was a terrible meal that I had to wait 15 minutes in a fast food joint. I can eat in a diner for the same price and be served.
Next time I want a real burger that is cooked medium rare....I will always rule this place as a "never again". Maybe teens like this slop and grease and clog their arteries at a young age and wonder why.

1  Thank tappantoby
Reviewed March 5, 2015 via mobile

I eat here quite often probably twice a month. I get a meatless burger it actually has no meat it's just all vegetables on a bun never had anything like it before but it's the best

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!