“Heaven”

Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Nanuet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Just when I thought I had seen all kinds of bakeries did I change my mind when I walked into the Rockland bakery. To the right there is a normal bakery to the left there’s a delicatessen at all the way to the left there’s a room full of every kind of bread one can imagine. As you walk into this room there a hot bagels being thrown out from a machine. It was as if I had died and gone to heaven I have never seen so much bread and so delicious ever it is a must see if you ever going over the Mario Cuomo bridge.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"factory"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This bakery has been around a long time and everybody knows about it.
My family visiting from Queens visited here and they enjoyed the experience!
Breads are good, but ingredients are not the healthiest. Sometimes I question its sanitary state since everybody can touch the breads from the factory area.
It's a unique place, but I'm not a fan.
Their pastries are maybe average? Breads are better than pastries.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

We are so lucky to have this wonderful bakery right here in our community. That divine smell of fresh bread is in the air all day. You can go in the back put on a plastic glove, grab a bag and shop.Racks of breAds and rolls and bagels, if your there when the freshly baked goods are ready they come down the belt and you put them in your bag. Prices are great,truly a must see.

1  Thank Carolann H
Reviewed October 20, 2017

have had nothing but great things to say about Rockland Bakery, but Deli is something different. I had to purchase some items from Deli one early morning while workers making sandwiches mostly breakfast crowd. So the Manager who got me made a face coped an attitude that i was asking for Deli meat not sandwiches. Like i was being a big bother. But still left a bad taste in my mouth.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2017

People come from miles around to visit Rockland Bakery. Residents bring visiting friends and relatives to visit the bakery that allows you to walk into it's production area to select your own breads, rolls and bagels, hot from the ovens.
I host a card night with friends from time to time. They come a half hour early just to visit the bakery for their favorite treats.