Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$156
All reviews utica area complimentary breakfast king suite great stay nice hotel visiting hamilton easy access would stay here again room was large home away from home bed was very comfortable lobby colgate accommodations desk fireplace linens
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2021

The front desk staff on the weekends were very friendly. I asked for recommendations for places to visit and restaurants to go to. She helped me with a list and never tried to hurry me off. Great clean hotel in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
James Roback, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2021

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at our hotel. We're glad our desk agent was able to assist you when needed. We hope to have you return again in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2021

We stayed in a King Suite. It had a nice view of the pond behind the hotel. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. It has a nice sink and counter as you enter the room with the coffeemaker and the mini fridge, microwave and storage below the counter. I was surprised that complimentary breakfast was being served. It was good and convenient. There were a variety of offerings. There is a coffee and tea bar in the lobby. Front desk employees were very friendly and pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. We're glad you had an enjoyable experience while at our property. We hope to have you return again in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2021

I stayed there for a funeral for my family everything at the hotel was great which made it much better trip not to have to deal with problems at a hotel I stay was great very comfortable I appreciate it very much thank you

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We're sorry for your loss especially with everything going on in these difficult times. I'm glad we were able to make your travels comfortable for you. We hope to welcome you back in the future for a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed April 12, 2021

The hotel is nicely located for visiting Hamilton College ... close to an excellent breakfast spot ("Charlies") and easy to reach nice dining in Utica ("The Willows"). The rooms are clean and comfortable with good lighting. The binds/shades don't close so you may experience outside lights beaming onto your bed, however.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
James Roback, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2021

Thank you for staying with us while in our area. I'm sorry you had problems in the room with regards to the curtains. Our rooms feature the sheer as well as the blackout curtains between the sheer and the window. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2021

Only complaint is that I wish the fire place was on. we stayed for two days the first night I stayed the fire was on the second night it wasn’t, so I asked the guy at the front desk can they turn it on they said it hasn’t been on since winter and I thought that was very odd seeing that is was on the previous night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm glad to hear we will have you return for a future stay with us. I've confirmed with the engineering team that our fire place hasn't been prepared for the season yet. Our sister hotel next door at the Homewood Suites has already had there firepit set up. We are working on getting our outside fire pit ready soon.