“Shrimp Panang, steamed Mussels and Shrimp Roll - Delicious!!!”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #30 of 103 Restaurants in New Paltz
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Based on the reviews, I chose to order from this restaurant for pick up. In the area on business and glad I made the choice. Everything was delicious. I loved the shrimp rolls and the shrimp panang curry. It was excellent! Will definitely order from here again on my next visit!

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

This was really good thai food. I had pad thai with chicken and shrimp. It was the best pad thai I have ever had. My boyfriend got the spicy noodle special and he said it was really good. We also got a Thai ice tea to share because it's different it was pretty good. Next I would try the Thai ice coffee they have to offer I'm sure it would be delicious! If I ever go back to this area I would go back.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Expected a big crowd on a Saturday night but it was pretty empty which was just fine. We haven't been here in quite a while as we used to patronize Pepper Thai in Fishkill, not knowing they are the same owners. The food was consistently good and I knew what to expect. There is a large parking lot behind the restaurant so you don't have to worry about street parking. This is now our go-to place for great Thai food!

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Delicious Thai Food, Fresher than ever. Big portions, reasonable Wine choices. Nice cozy ambiance; very friendly attentive staff. Had Nam Sod - they make it with chicken, so healthier. Fabulous appetizers. Shrimp in crispy wrappers were especially wonderful. Wine selection is great and reasonably priced

Reviewed September 8, 2016

We had some Pad Thai and Curry in there. This time, we are very disappoint. My pad thai was salty, many msg. Not sweet and sour as usually. We asked the waitress did you change chef or recipe? She said no.

My husband worked in Thailand many year . He can speak thai. He said this place is not authentic thai food. They have thai chef but not authentic thai recipe. Don't come back again. Waitress and a man chef spoke very rude in thai about customer. They lied us.

We won't come back. Your food is not authentic food even you have thai rude chef.