“Just Right!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2017

This restaurant came recommended for the best calamari in the area. Me personally don't eat calamari but my friends do and said it was very good. I had a dish that included sea food and noodles. It was tasty and a large portion. I had the chicken appetizer with a Thai beer on the side. Let's just say, nothing was left on either plate. :)
The waitstaff was very attentive. I will be definitely be coming back here.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Went for an early dinner to this restaurant one random weekend. Was pleasantly surprised. The staff were super friendly and the food was amazing. All four of us LOVE their food. The seafood was fresh and of high quality. The taste was amazing and authentic... highly recommend this place if you are in town.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

We visited this restaurant on a Friday afternoon around 2 so we were alone in the restaurant. After reading the many specials on the chalkboard out front and asking a few questions, we were ready to order our tom yum seafood soups that were large bowls filled with 2 large shrimp, some scored squid pieces, a huge mussel, a scallop, plus many veggies in a nice broth that was not too spicy. It was a steal for $5.95. It's almost enough to split so as to try other things. We split an order of the absolute most tender pieces of squid with a thick, crunchy coating not at all greasy. We ordered a special called CIA spicy chicken that was absolutely delicious with a very large amount of chicken in it plus all kinds of the typical veggies, onions, celery, pepper, etc plus pineapple chunks in a very flavorful sauce that was not overpowering being containered in a homemade flour tortilla would be my description of it, that flared to the back looking overfried but was just perfect when you broke a piece off. It even held its shape where it laid in the sauce. Rice came on the side. We packed enough to take home for another meal. We enjoyed this dish so much, we returned on Saturday to once again order 1 dish to share this time saying to ourselves, we can get the Mexican meal that we were planning at home. We ordered the calamari again as well as a pot sticker appetizer. We tried 2 different beers on both days, well chilled. Our server was very sweet, polite, answered our questions, and stopped by both days to talk to us and wish us a safe trip home. We have dined here many times over several years and have never been disappointed. Try it as a dining location for an excellent meal and not just an eating out experience. I thought that our bill was very reasonable not only for the food that we ordered but the quality and preparation involved in making it.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Based on the reviews, I chose to order from this restaurant for pick up. In the area on business and glad I made the choice. Everything was delicious. I loved the shrimp rolls and the shrimp panang curry. It was excellent! Will definitely order from here again on my next visit!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

This was really good thai food. I had pad thai with chicken and shrimp. It was the best pad thai I have ever had. My boyfriend got the spicy noodle special and he said it was really good. We also got a Thai ice tea to share because it's different it was pretty good. Next I would try the Thai ice coffee they have to offer I'm sure it would be delicious! If I ever go back to this area I would go back.

Been to Lemongrass? Share your experiences!