“Decent Food”

Ranked #14 of 103 Restaurants in New Paltz
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 27, 2018

the food was ok and the prices were decent. The staff was super friendly and nice and the place was open late.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

No lies this is the best restaurant in New Paltz. They have the best dishes, the nicest staff, and good drinks. They also have so many different dining environments, so you can eat there for any occasion. There food also stays tasty if you take it out! Really great food and desserts!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a our “go-to” restaurant. When we can’t decide or we’re unsure of what or where to eat we go here. It’s casual, but if you come in dressed up, you’ll fit in fine. You can be seated inside or out weather permitting. This location is also known for its extensive beer menu. It’s a long list as well as a great full bar.

This is where I had my first Guinness and later my first Black & Tan. On this night I went with a green apple cider.

We argued over which appetizers to order because I didn’t want to share the yummy “Tex-mex” rolls. Like egg roll, but better. We balanced it with the “Nasty Nachos (loaded).”

The salads are great, but we were here for comfort food. My girlfriend got some pasta dish, they’re all good. I went with the Bacchus burger, medium rare with bacon, blue cheese and cooked onions. I usually order rare, but if my meal is delayed I don’t want a cold raw burger. I also chose the sweet potato fries.

Service: We arrived late and just after a dinner rush so they were slammed. It took longer than we expected, but when our food arrived it was great. One meal was incorrect, but it was corrected and free. Almost always great service, but when they’re busy you may want a second beer or glass of wine.

Unique decor with oddities and antiques on display. Full billiard Hall attached.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Very good burger in a nice restaurant/bar with a huge wine and beer list. One of the largest lists I've seen so far on this trip - very impressive. Friendly staff and cool interior with knick-knacks and items that reflect that area of NY throughout the place - gotta see it for yourself! There is also have a side room with billiards and more restaurant seating,
and they also had several vegetarian dishes. Cool place - definitly worth a visit when in New Paltz.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Best wings in New Paltz. Excellent goat cheese seafood burrito. Many beer choices— some home brewed. Prime rib on certain days—very large portion. The whole family likes it. Downstairs is very informal bar setting. Upstairs is nicer dining. Something for everyone.

Date of visit: May 2018