“Very good hotel in New Rochelle”

Radisson Hotel New Rochelle
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in New Rochelle
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Would have given it five starts, but the hotel is overpriced. Located next to the train station, the hotel offers large and clean rooms, with a small fridge and a bathtub. Service was very good. The bed was comfortable, and the room was very quiet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel New Rochelle

Reviewed 19 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I stay here often for business with very few complaints. They offer room service for breakfast and always have ample parking. Room upgrades have been made over the past few years which have added to appeal. The on site restaurant has a nice sangria and tapas deal.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a very mediocre hotel. For one, though I emailed them directly at least 3 times before my trip with questions, I did not get even one response. In the end I had to call - very annoying, particularly since I live in another country. In addition, rooms are relatively small as compared to similarly priced hotels and the beds are all doubles, not king or queen, so small too. Breakfast was fine, but since we were four people, we had to pay more for the extra two in the room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
thecitygirl, Manager at Radisson Hotel New Rochelle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel for your visit to New Rochelle. We appreciate the time you took to share your feelings on tripadvisor.com. Our intention is always to ensure a relaxing and delightful stay at our hotel. If your experience was less than perfect, we did not do our jobs; our sincerest apologies.

We have several ways our guests can contact us, via our toll free number and Carlson's international number, which are both free from overseas, along with email and a few direct lines for calls within the US. Upon checking all of our email addresses, we do not see any incoming emails that went unanswered from our guests. What email address were you sending to? I want to be sure we aren't missing something, especially since having to call us was such an inconvenience for you. Please let us know by emailing our AGM directly at louis.caras@radisson.com. You can also email any future inquiries about our property to him as well.

We are surprised to hear you found our rooms to be small. They are actually much larger than our full service competitors in the New York area. Our hotel is half king size beds and half double beds (full size). For guests who choose to have 4 guests in one room, the double beds are more practical. Of course, if you prefer a king bed, that option is always available.

Our property is a full service property, with a full service restaurant. As all full service hotels, the world over, breakfast is not included in the room rate, unless a specific package or promotion is booked. Luckily, you took advantage of our Breakfast for a Buck promotion, which is an added value of breakfast for two for just $1, Its a fabulous promotion that our guests love! But, as is stated at the time of booking, confirmation and again during the check in process, the value is for two guests per room. Understandably, as it's just $1.

We wish you a safe journey wherever your travels may take you.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My stay at the Radisson was truly amazing. I must say coming back home from leave to see family after a while to say bye again and see some of them to just bye again is a bitter moment but the staff at the Radisson beginning with Trish made my stay sweeter. My stay was amazing from beginning to end. From the moment I arrived and landed, I was stuck in traffic it was raining and that made things already stressful... they made a call to make sure I was okay and still on my way. I was surprise because no other hotel had ever done that before. And as I awoke every moment and saw the staff everyday the smiles and goodmorning helped me start my days. Trish thank yoi for your bright and wonderful comments everyday and making me feel awesome as we lose sight of that in our everyday routine when we are on leave. I am blessed to havw landed in this hotel and hope that anytime O have to come back for work or leisure I will stay here. I recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Courtyard Rye
#1 of 1 in Rye
9.0 km away
Residence Inn By Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium

Been to Radisson Hotel New Rochelle? Share your experiences!