Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
Expedia.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband was able to get the toilet to flush. He tried to fix the bathroom doorknob so we wouldn’t be locked in. We ignored the awful construction milieu including boarded over windows. But when some who had obviously been given the wrong key entered our room as we slept, that was hard to overlook. Caveat emptor.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan L
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at The Windsor for Ohana Luau at the Lake. The pastel pink motel has a touch of cute retro charm! This motel is central to everything. In fact, we walked to the lake and surrounding shops. We loved spending time at the (super clean) pool. I was pleasantly surprised to find healthy fresh fruit, veggies, and hummus at the free breakfast. Elliot really made the experience even better! He is such a pleasure to chat with and he accommodated all our needs and requests!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This is the worst place I have ever stayed at. I booked a non smoking room, but that is of no circumstance because everything smelled like old cigarette tar. The worst part was the bugs!!! Roaches in the bathroom and spiders, mosquitoes, and other bugs I didn’t recognize by the bed. I could not stay the night, two hours later I went to the front office and explained to the “receptionist” the situation and that I had to leave. He told me that he could not help me because he just started there that week and the manager was not there. He asked me to write a note for the manager and that he would pass it along for me to get a refund. I called today and they refused to provide a refund. Don’t stay there!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kenias73
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

First, let me say what was good about the place.
A. The price can't be beat.
B. The staff is extreemly friendly and certious.
C. Free wifi, and satellite tv.
D. It's located within walking (or staggering) distance from a terrifice Irish pub/restaurant.
So then, what isn't so great about it?
It's really, really run down. It wasn't dirty, mind you!  It just needs a lot (and I mean 'a lot') of repairs and/or upgrades.
Until recently, this motel would occasionally pop up in the local newspaper; and I'm not talking about the society page! The previous clientele took it's toll on the place.  The new staff seems to be trying to improve the facility, but they have quite the uphill climb facing them.  In my room there was,
1. A broken light fixture (more like mutilated)
2. A cracked door jam.
3. Various dents in the walls & door.
4. Several different shades of white paint on the walls.
5. Horizontal blinds that looked like the fought the good fight, but lost in the end.
That being said, my stay was quiet. There was no sign of vermin. Also, I never felt unsafe.  In fact, my only real complaint would be the shower, and it's choice of either trickle or drip.
It's a budget place that, for a quick overnight, fits the bill.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2018

A overnight late arrival and check in was long and done thru a window that asd not set up and a place to check in,.I Was given a room at the end of the building. The caspet was kinds gross, bathroom clean and has been renovated cheaply but clean, no hot water, I was give a key to a room 2 doors down and was told just shower there. I was late I had not energy to argue. Very sold as if I was disturbing is sleep,

Room tip: as if it is completely renovated
Date of stay: April 2018