US$129
US$73
US$68
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast barnon smoking roomdesk clerki highly recommend this hotelfree breakfastlinens
Reviewed June 3, 2015

I called to book a pet friendly room but when I got there it was not noted that I was bringing a dog. When I mentioned it and asked if it was possible to be put next to an empty room (as sudden noises scare her and I didn't want her to disturb anyone by barking), the guy at the front desk was very accommodating and tried to find something that would work. There were no empty rooms to be put next to but he gave us the very first room so there wasn't anyone beside us on one side.

The lobby smelled like urine and the building itself wasn't in great shape. However, the room was large and fairly clean. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom didn't gross me out too, too much.

There wasn't much of anywhere to take our dog out on the hotel property, so we ended up going next door behind the urgent care place as there was a small grassy area to play in.

Probably would've given 2 stars but the staff were friendly and tried hard to make it a good stay so that made it better.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Allie S
Gmny132, Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2015

Dear Allie,

Reviewed May 27, 2015

We enjoyed our stay for the week end at this hotel. We received excellent service by the hotel staff and we will definitely go back and stay at this hotel.
We will also recommend this hotel to our family members and friends.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hemant1340
Gmny132, Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2015

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Your kind words "We received excellent service by the hotel staff" is very much appreciated. Im very happy to hear that we met your expectations. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

I travel very often for work, so I try to stay with cheaper smaller brand hotels! I was nervous to stay at another Econo Lodge (the one in Albany was disgusting) but was quickly relieved to find a clean room and very friendly and helpful staff! I had asked for extra towels and minutes later they were brought to me, asked about a place to eat at a very late hour and the young girl at the desk actually called to verify the dinner close by was still open, they were closing the kitchen in just a few minutes so she asked them to make my order before hand so I could go to eat. In the morning the man taking care of the breakfast was very nice! Was able to basically grab a quick breakfast drop off my keys and get back on the road quickly!

I was very pleased with this location and will definitely return! Clean room and smiling faces will always keep me coming!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mimi12865
Gmny132, Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2015

Dear Mimi,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. I am pleased to hear that "clean room and very friendly and helpful staff", and "you were very pleased with our location and will definitely return to Econo Lodge" these kind words were very helpful to us. We strive to go above and beyond to help with your every need. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed May 6, 2015

We booked a room in this hotel through Choice Hotels because it was rated as a good location, or three stars. This property is located in a depressing part of town, near Newburgh, NY. Choice Hotels takes 8000 points from your account for a stay there. When driving up to the property, it was apparent that maintenance had been put on hold, with trash near the building and screens missing from the windows. When trying to look at the room, it appeared that some of the rooms were being used to house homeless people, paid by the local government. Do not book this room or try to stay there! I sacrificed my 8000 points for the room and drove away!

Room Tip: Skip this property; do not even drive down SR 32 from Newburgh, NYl
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve H
Gmny132, General Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2015

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to New Windsor.

Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

The price is right staying here. But don't expect 5 star accommodations. The hotel does need an upgrade,but it looks like a family run business, I'm sure money is tight. As for room, the carpet was dirty and the only thing that annoyed was, no hot water to take a shower. I got hot water from the sink which is what I wound up washing up with a wash cloth. I called the front desk and he told me just to turn the knob to the H on the dial (duh). I already did that and let water run 20 minutes, no hot water.
I'm a truck driver and been in every state in the US. And stayed at a lot of cheap motels just to save money. So my expectations are kinda low.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mollymike
Gmny132, Manager at Econo Lodge Near Stewart International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2015

Dear Mollymike,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the hot water in the shower on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

(845)561-6620