Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
apple picking

this place is well run to handle the weekend crowds. Good selection of apples and other veggies... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2019
tabhauser
Glen Cove, New York
Gouge Thy Loyal Customet

Before you go to Lawrence farms you should know that you will be charged $5 per person including... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nier101
New Windsor, New York
via mobile

All reviews fruits and vegetables pumpkin patch tractor ride great tasting picnic area grapes picking apple goats chickens
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2018

We went to this farm all the way from NYC upon seeing it on google, but alas, we did not read all the reviews through and wish we had...its so true what most people said about this place, that they are a bit racist and rude to people who are not white, and they patrol the farm and run behind you like you will steal a couple of apples! there are unfriendly signs all over the place, asking you to NOT sample anything and limiting you to one piece of fruit sample only IF you are buying something...I don't mind the sentiment or to pay my way, but the way they are so suspicious of you and follow you around, its quite bad....
We asked if they had any peppers and they said no, and we were on our way out and saw a big pepper patch, so stopped and got a bag to pick some and one of us started to walk back to weigh and pay, and this guy comes on a golf cart and says, well, what are you guys doing? We said we were on our way out and saw that you did indeed have peppers, so we picked and are walking back instead of taking the car around again, to pay, and he said, well you better pay yes, these are not free for the picking! I mean, are you serious??! He stayed with our car the entire time even though we walked back to pay (it was a one way and we would have had to get all the way out and go around if we took the car back) and policed us like the $3 we ended up paying for the peppers was something we wanted for free! Very unfriendly and very rude, I would never go back...and they charge $3 PER PERSON for parking, most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on a farm.....save your day and goto DuBois Farms just down the road, our experience there was the exact opposite and we wished we had just gone there instead

Date of experience: October 2018
5  Thank Jamm-Jamm
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Went here to spend some family time with my West Point cadet. Lots of variety to pick, tractor ride was fun, military discount.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Picked peaches, plums, apricots and cauliflower but there were more items to pick. $3 per person charge to enter - not fond of that. Have to rent wagons for $5 and get back $3 when you return it. We didn’t need that cause we knew we weren’t picking much - at $3+ a pound, you’re doing it for the fun/experience and we didn’t need a lot. Cider donuts are delicious. They sell snacks/food but there’s a picnic area if you bring your own. A few animals and play area for kids.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Mlevy222
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I love this place. We've been going for the past 4 or 5 years and it's completely worth it. They have an amazing selection of fruit and vegetables throughout the season and they're delicious. Last year I picked 13lbs of strawberries. We probably ate 3lbs while picking too. It was also our backup wedding venue.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank 793josha
Reviewed April 23, 2018

I've been coming here every fall for more than a decade. It's a great family place with lots of things you won't find on other farms. I also like that you can be in and out of there in about 2-3 hours.

Date of experience: October 2017