Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
apple picking

Reviewed October 17, 2019
tabhauser
Glen Cove, New York
Gouge Thy Loyal Customet

Before you go to Lawrence farms you should know that you will be charged $5 per person including... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nier101
New Windsor, New York
via mobile

All reviews fruits and vegetables pumpkin patch tractor ride great tasting picnic area grapes picking apple goats chickens
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2020 via mobile

This was my first trip here and it was the best time, I came by myself and enjoyed it. I could have spent the entire day, I arrived around 2pm and left around 5. The $5 weekend charge per car was not bad as there is so much staff to assist from start to finish. The variety is so good for fruits and vegetables. I got some free plastic bags from the staff and I picked a variety of apples that cost me under $12. There is a pond, picnic area, goats, chickens, store with honey etc. tasty donuts, pumpkin pie and food if you are hungry, this place is large so even if you see a lot of cars in the queue it’s because they are paying to enter and going to park, there is allot of parking spaces and once you do the farm is so huge you always have allot of space to yourself without feeling its crowded. My favorite part was walking through the orchard and the variety of apples here, I absolutely loved it and will return here. Nice tractor ride too for kids and pumpkin patch. The views of the valley is spectacular with the fall foliage.

Date of experience: September 2020
2  Thank Fabulous-Mr
Reviewed September 17, 2020 via mobile

Didn't have the greatest impression for this grape picking experience from this orchard. First, we messaged the orchard on Friday, 09.11.20 asking if grape picking was available for Sunday, 09.13.20 and they replied yes. In addition, we even checked the site as well and it indicated yes as well. Upon our arrival Sunday morning at 10am, we noticed the board indicated grape picking very few available. We then asked why, the staff working there indicated that there was a deep freeze March/May, which killed half the crops. If this was the case, they could have been honest in the message sent indicating very few available for grape picking. We drove two hours to have just one handful after searching over an hour. Such a waste of time. Dishonesty by the company to get business!!!

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank waiyanng2017
Reviewed February 12, 2020

Visited Lawrence a Farm on holiday with friends in October just when the apples were ready to be picked. We just had to do a bit of cider tasting and we were not disappointed , six varieties were sampled and I have to say it was hard to decide which ones to buy so we bought all of them and thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Carol B
Reviewed October 17, 2019

this place is well run to handle the weekend crowds. Good selection of apples and other veggies. You can walk or take the tractor pull ride.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

This place is absolutely heaven for getting th family together on a chilly fall day to pick apples. Its endless. The family always has a great time going here. Treat yourself.

Date of experience: September 2019