All reviews nice lobby large parking lot great room hotel is clean comfortable beds fitness center nice stay delicious breakfast upon check checkin ny thruway
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Husband and I loved our stay here. The front desk staff, were so friendly, inviting and helpful. The room we stayed in was cozy, clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the food from the restuarant was quite good.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tjseda
Reviewed September 16, 2017

While our room and the service my wife and I received was fair, there were a number of negatives that we could not overlook.

For instance, our friends who were traveling with us (we were a group of 11), never had their rooms made up for the three days we stayed in the hotel. When they inquired about this with the room maid, they were told that their rooms was not on her list.

Additionally, everyday, despite the front desk knowing we had multiple people in each room, we were only given 1 face towel, a couple of hand towels and a couple of body towels. We had to call the front desk daily to ask for more towels.

This was a first for us, since we travel a lot and have never had this experience at other hotels.

Room tip: Near freeways
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2017

I usually do not rate one-night-stay hotels because there is too much variability in experience to judge on one night, but this property experience was so bad I must inform others to stay away. The issues:

1) Poorly cleaned room on arrival. Many long black hairs in bathroom, on floor, in shower. I almost heaved. Carpet was dirty too.

2) Overall the staff at this hotel acted extremely defensive and hostile when I pointed out deficiencies. For example, the water jug in the gym was empty. When I told reception they said "they would get to it sometime."

3) HBO and Showtime (along with other channels in the line-up) not working. Is it too much to ask for the TV channels to work?

3) But the absolute worst was the terrible sound-proofing in rooms. Too much space between door and floor...I could hear every conversation in the hall, every door slam, all night long. I tried to cram my towel under the door to no avail. I put in my earplugs and that didn't work either. Management/ownership should actually stay one night in the room 106-110 area and see if they get to sleep. I bet not.

All I wanted was a good night's sleep for a 6:10 am flight out of Newburgh. Didn't get it here.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John T
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Good bang for the money we had no reservations got a great room king size bed with a great mattress and clean Restaurant was ok bar food close to Orange County Choppers easy access close to restaurants and vineyards (Magnanini Winery) which is where we went and that was top of the charts in my eyes.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Well the staff at front desk has a lot to be desired not friendly I felt like I was putting them out
Rooms was clean Bar/Restaurant was nice Food was good Shower was not good Has a nice parking lot
I don't know if I would go back

Date of stay: August 2017