See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Nice, clean room for an affordable price. Staff is more than accommodating and attentive. Plenty of hot water with good water pressure. Free breakfast with hot coffee. Centrally located near stores and restaurants. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: Great deal overall...
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
459generalm, General Manager at Hudson Valley Hotel and Conference Center by FairBridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Always happy to have you

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Dirty, crawling with drug addicts, needed to change rooms four times in one night due to a noisy party that kept us awake until 4am. Call daily for refund from owner who is somehow never there. Please avoid.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank David R
459generalm, Front Office Manager at Hudson Valley Hotel and Conference Center by FairBridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for writing this review, however in no way do your claims accurately reflect the condition of our property. We appreciate all feedback though.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Worst place ever more scarier than tbe Bates Motel had booked through bookins .com they did not help ne get out I had to find another hotel on my own I asked for a. Handicap access room my poor husband who is a disabled veteran had no room to move his wheel chair the room was dirty and infested with fruit flies the iceing on the cake was there was a group of young black sitting on the pool deck smoking maijuana the entire facility reaked of pot. Lotz of yelling and pounding on doorz not to mention the loud rap music using the F and N wordz my husband said lets get out of here before we get killed. The worst thing is they charged me 109 dollars for only 2 hours yes I checked out that night Books did not help me find a new hotel they kept putting me on hold and hanging up nor did they contact me latter on to appolovize. Dont use bookings .com they are in it for the money

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jaregb31
459generalm, Owner at Hudson Valley Hotel and Conference Center by FairBridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night after an international flight that landed at Newburgh Stewart late and needed somewhere to stay. CHARGED $100 DOLLARS (absurd) AND WAS SCARED FOR MY PHYSICAL SAFETY!!! Did not sleep at all as loud noises were coming from all other rooms and I was on the first floor facing a sketchy parking lot. Its up on a hill and there is literally nothing else around. Its one of those hotels (not even, a motel) with exterior hallways so nothing stopping people from being outside my room or coming through the giant window if they wanted. I did not book this hotel (my father did) and it was skeazy as all get out. Also, asked them for a wake up call for my 5 am flight the next morning. They never called. Thank goodness I woke up on my own. PLEASE DONT STAY HERE learn from my mistake. Genuinely trying to find a way to get my money back since this place is like Bates Motel. Don’t stay here go literally anywhere else. Sleep at the airport or in your car if you have to.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Ashley B

Reviewed April 7, 2018

we were looking for an overnight stay hotel half way on our trip AND dog friendly with low pet fees. So with low expectations, we reserved this place. By far the worse place we ever stayed. Nearby room doors banging until 3 am (steel looking doors at that). I didnt sleep ... even my dog didnt sleep. The place is literally falling apart. A very shady place. There was a note on the key envelope about not opening the door if you didn't expect someone ....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank lucie H
459generalm, Manager at Hudson Valley Hotel and Conference Center by FairBridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018