All reviews state park the owner no issues pool table watkins glen sites campers rv playground camping hook shape roomy roads spot parks pad
Reviewed December 12, 2017

I rented a space from the beginning of September to the beginning of October for my RV. The facility is in the best shape of any in the area. The staff was professional and followed through on anything requested. I tried the other campground in the area and found it filthy and the people staying there questionable so I tried this one and was pleased. Pool is clean and well cared for. One set of restrooms is far nicer than the other but the grounds are well cared for. Booked a seasonal spot for next year so clearly I liked it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lewis863
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I made reservations for 3 nights one week out. I called to cancel my reservation within hours of making it due to receiving word that my mothers health took a sudden turn for the worse and was being put in Hospice care and given a week to live. (We were traveling 9 -10 hours from GR, MI to camp at Pinecreek and did not think it wise to be so far from her and of course, wanted to be by her side). Due to the circumstances I felt I would be given my reservation fee refund. No such luck ... I was told sorry, "Not their policy". I asked not even due to the circumstances? And again, "Sorry, not our policy." I would never consider camping here in the future if they are so heartless to not refund a request due to the circumstance and with a weeks notice especially during low season. (It was for the last three days before they closed for the season)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The campsite was in a great location for the Ithaca Apple Fest. Just a 10 minute ride to downtown! We had full hook ups so there wasn't a need for restroom or shower facilities. The owner was nice and had lots of information on the area. We will definitely return for next year's October festival.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

old dumpy playgrounds from McDonalds to match an old rotting amphitheater and buildings that needed paint. Which I feel we could've looked past until we were awakened 4X in the early hours of the morning by a faulty fire alarm. We had no sleep and our children were cranky for the rest of the entire day. It ruined the one free day we had to explore Ithaca.The only decent person who talked to us regarding the matter was a housekeeping woman, who was very sympathetic. She immediately brought the ringing fire alarm to the main office. Upon her return she said the owner was going to come an speak to us. We heard nothing that entire day or night, or even into the following morning prior to check out. I checked out, and asked about who wanted to speak to me.A woman ( i guess the owner?) said that it was her and she didn't have anything to say other than "shes Sorry". She said she would call the manufacturer as OTHER PEOPLE had experienced the same problem!!! I just smiled and left. So I do not think I would go visit again, seeing how all we got was "sorry" and Oh yeah we knew the fire alarms were dis-functional. I would say fair price for the run down facilities. Pool was clean, and the pond had fish that were caught with bread. the wifi had a charge, and the soap dispenser was busted in the bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

My husband and I chose this campground as we wanted to hike the beautiful gorges near Ithaca. Pinecreek is an ideal location for this. We travel with a 26 foot travel trailer so we fit into most sites. We chose a full hookup site #77, there are approx.7 back in sites in this area. While we were able to easily level our camper the sites in this area are not level at all and 1 RV had to relocate as he was not able to level out. Our camper sat level however we had a very big dip in our site. Wifi was not great but we don't go camping to be on our devices. TV reception - 3 channels and they would come and go but again we don't camp to watch TV so it didn't bother us. The campground is large with many sites. They have an area of just water and electric sites that I highly recommend! It's a beautiful area and a little further away from the play ground and pool however the sites are big and level. they are located on the other side of the pond. Quiet campground that seems to be well maintained and friendly. I couldn't give it a five star because of the following: They need to do some ground work on leveling out sites, the playground does need updating and why you would put horseshoes near the playground is beyond me! They have a very run down amphitheater area that would be a great site for a new playground and bounce pad. Watch the firewood if you buy it from the store. We had to take back a bundle that was rotted pinewood that was moldy and wet -they did replace it with a good bundle. I would recommend this campground and would return! check out the State parks in the area :)

Stayed: June 2017