All reviews front desk outlet mall short drive shopping trip would stay here again yogurt the breakfast area two queen beds room was clean and comfortable mini fridge breakfast was included new york indoor pool mandy falls niagara walmart
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our room was excellent - comfy beds, clean, lots of towels, easy access

The receptionist on the way out, reminded us that we should probably take our receipt to cross the border back to Canada with. I'm really glad that she did. We were asked for the receipt from the hotel and I gladly gave it to him LOL

Room Tip: We had the room across from the pool with easy access to the parking lot
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
HIENFMgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear LadyDi1222

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I use this hotel regularly when putting up out of town guests and customers. It is important to me that they be taken care of. I've never heard a complaint and I usually get compliments. Excellent hotel, excellent value.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank flashspe
HIENFMgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Flashspe

Thank you for the kind words. We do appreciate your business and that of your customers. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

ON Aug. 31, 2012 we arrived at this hotel with a coff # for a king, non smoking suite. What we received was not what we requested. We were placed in room 405. We found room 405 with the door standing open! My husband checked to make certain no one was in room, or hiding in room. Once that was done,, we found the room to smell like a dirty smokey ash tray. We called down to front desk and reported door being open and that we were in a smokey room.The front desk blew us off stating that it must be a housekeeping mistaken on the open door and that room 405 was a non smoking room for the last year. I found that to be total BS. Room 405 smelled like it had been smoked in within the last few days. We were stuck. I then went to get ice and noticed rooms 417 and 426 were also open without occupants and a suspect 6'1 man cruising from room to room. I went back to rm 405,called front desk again to report open doors and strange man and was blown off again. If you are a non smoker and wish to stay in a hotel you will feel safe in....this is not the place to stay. Also you will enjoy your room view of a decaying trailer park and a sorry looking motel called "bit-o-paris". How lovely!
My husband and I call this hotel "Chateau Hole."

Room Tip: skip hoiday inn express and go higher end hotels
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shelleytemperance

Dear shelleytemperance

On behalf of the hotel I do apologize for the condition of the room. We are a non smoking facility and obviously someone smoked in the room and it wasnt handled well. As far as the "suspect" 6'1'' man cruising the rooms, that is a member of our maintenance staff and I can assure you he is anything but suspect. Thank you.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Booked Hotel based on Tripadvisor's pet friendly hotels available, in the area. Hotel was entirely Non-smoking. Our room smelled like a ashtray. Called down to report and the front desk said it has been a non-smoking facility for over a year!! They offered air fresheners???????? Our total charges (with pet fee) was $261.00 for one night. Pretty steep, when I found another sight that showed many more pet friendly motels in the area. My bad, will not happen again

Room Tip: Check around
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank camhein
HIENFMgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Carnhein

I apologize that the room smelled like smoke. We are a non smoking facility and try to enforce this as strictly as possible but occasionally people will break the rules and we do our best to deal with it. In terms of the price, the week that you stayed is the peak of high season so the rates are much higher than the rest of the year. I do apologize for the odor in the room and have asked my cleaning staff to take steps in order to ensure this doesnt happen again. Thank you.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stay's at this hotel are always great. The rooms are large, well appointed and clean. Staff are exceptionally friendly giving it a very homely feel. The location is very handy being close to the airport and shops. Highly recommended to both holidaying families and business people.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business