All reviews front desk outlet mall short drive shopping trip would stay here again yogurt the breakfast area two queen beds room was clean and comfortable mini fridge breakfast was included new york indoor pool mandy falls niagara walmart
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. Our room was plainly decorated but that's not important. It was clean, quiet, safe and relaxing. My sleep was so deep in the comfortable bed that I never moved until the morning. The bathroom was newly renovated and very spa-like. Breakfast was delicious with a lot of choices. We don't have a dog but it is pet friendly and you will see and hear several while outside your room, not a problem unless you have allergies or phobias.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Thank you to the amazing staff for a quick check in, room selection and early morning check out. Had to check out before 5 am to get on the road to Boston and the staff made sure there were some breakfast items and fresh coffee ready in order to hit the road fueled and ready for the 6 hour drive. It was a great start to the day and perfect ending to the stay. They room was very clean and standard of expectations from an IHG property. Located very near the Niagra Falls attractions and is easy to find with a large parking lot. Was very clean and quiet. Did the tour the night before from the company at the hotel lobby and it was the best decision. Never having been to Niagra I think I would have been lost trying to see anything. They made it so much easier and I know it's not the case but I felt like I saw everything. It's a nice addition and perfect compliment as an amenity to a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2017

This hotel is approximately 7 miles from Niagara Falls. Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel and rooms are immaculate and comfortable. Front desk has a map of all restaurants in surrounding area and they get you in the right direction. Breakfast was outstanding. Hot breakfast is included with your stay and is piping hot and delicious. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, warm cinnamon buns, a pancake machine, oatmeal, cereal, breads, muffins, yogurt, fruit,etc. It was really a great way to start the day. Without a doubt I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed on the ground floor for one night. The room was clean and the beds so comfortable. Breakfast was included and delicious. This a great location for shopping. The staff were outstanding and so helpful. (Front desk clerks went above and beyond!)
Will stay here again for another day of shopping madness!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We had a fine night in this older, somewhat dated hotel. The staff were very nice and friendly. I thought the bed might be too firm, but we both slept good. Things looked a little worn, but all in all satisfactory for our purposes. Breakfast was good if you like lukewarm cheese omelettes. They had lots of other options, but those are not part of my diet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Hi VermontFay,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express Niagara Falls, NY and leaving feedback. I am glad you had a restful night despite the outdated condition of our property. I am sorry for the letdown. Your comments will be used by hotel management for improvements. We aim to provide the highest standards of accommodation.

It's pleasing to know that breakfast also suited your requirements. We'd be honored to see you again!

Kind Regards,