All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallshort driveshopping tripwould stay here againyogurtthe breakfast areatwo queen bedsroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgebreakfast was includednew yorkindoor poolmandyfallsniagarawalmart
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This hotel was the best hotel we have stayed in to-date. It was comfortable. The staff was courteous, even though it was COMPLETELY booked up. The morning breakfast buffet had something for EVERYONE. Even my picky-est of eater kids were super impressed (which is hard to do). I must say though, the most surprising part was how well insulated the hotel was... I heard nothing both nights we were there. I would never have guessed it was totally booked up until I heard the front desk say repeatedly to the ringing phone they were totally booked. We ended up checking out and going to another hotel in CA (for the falls) and it was evident just HOW well insulated the hotel was by the noise at the other one. I would stay here again on my way to the falls and recommend it to everyone!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Well what can i say, fantastic service, room spotlessly clean. Everything i have come to expect from this great hotel. The pool was beautifully warm. Breakfast was great with lots of options and always well stocked.which ever member of staff we bumped into we were always greeted with a smile and a hello. I cannot say enough good stuff about our stay. Thanks

Room Tip: All rooms are great but the ones facing the airport have some road noise.
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. Our room was plainly decorated but that's not important. It was clean, quiet, safe and relaxing. My sleep was so deep in the comfortable bed that I never moved until the morning. The bathroom was newly renovated and very spa-like. Breakfast was delicious with a lot of choices. We don't have a dog but it is pet friendly and you will see and hear several while outside your room, not a problem unless you have allergies or phobias.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Thank you to the amazing staff for a quick check in, room selection and early morning check out. Had to check out before 5 am to get on the road to Boston and the staff made sure there were some breakfast items and fresh coffee ready in order to hit the road fueled and ready for the 6 hour drive. It was a great start to the day and perfect ending to the stay. They room was very clean and standard of expectations from an IHG property. Located very near the Niagra Falls attractions and is easy to find with a large parking lot. Was very clean and quiet. Did the tour the night before from the company at the hotel lobby and it was the best decision. Never having been to Niagra I think I would have been lost trying to see anything. They made it so much easier and I know it's not the case but I felt like I saw everything. It's a nice addition and perfect compliment as an amenity to a great hotel.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

This hotel is approximately 7 miles from Niagara Falls. Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel and rooms are immaculate and comfortable. Front desk has a map of all restaurants in surrounding area and they get you in the right direction. Breakfast was outstanding. Hot breakfast is included with your stay and is piping hot and delicious. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, warm cinnamon buns, a pancake machine, oatmeal, cereal, breads, muffins, yogurt, fruit,etc. It was really a great way to start the day. Without a doubt I would stay here again in a heartbeat.