All reviews front desk outlet mall short drive shopping trip would stay here again yogurt the breakfast area two queen beds room was clean and comfortable mini fridge breakfast was included new york indoor pool mandy falls niagara walmart
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We decided to stay in Niagara last minute instead of making the trek back home to Toronto. We by passed a lot of motels and unknown hotels in the area before coming up with a familiar brand. We were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were modern and very clean and the beds very comfortable. We skipped the continental breakfast and went to the Tim Hortons near by. The service was great as well. Would recommend for a quick visit!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2010

I was looking for a hotel near the border that was clean and safe, and this was by far the best pick in the entire area. All the other motels on the Niagara Falls Blvd strip were disgusting looking, and in complete disrepair. This Holiday Inn Express is *brand new* and absolutely gorgeous inside! There is a brand new, state of the art gym with all new equipment, overlooking the beautiful, well-kept pool. I made a point of using both the fitness room and the pool, as I needed to de-stress after a long day. I felt sooo much better, and totally relaxed in that atmosphere. I was surprised that both were completely empty. The room itself is clean, cozy and totally serine! All the furniture, decor, coffee maker, minifridge, microwave, bathroom facilities, and bedding is completely modern and new, and there is a large plasma LG TV with every possible channel. The bed was VERY comfortable. Even the shampoo and conditioner that they supply in the room was quality. An added bonus is there is 24/7 coffee and tea in the lobby, so you can always grab a cup on the go or bring it back to your room. Only downside is there wasn't anything herbal or non-caffeinated, which would have been a nice winddown treat. Despite the fact that this hotel is directly adjacent to the Niagara Falls airport, I didn't hear any noise from outside of the building. Oh, and one of the most wonderful features was in the morning-- complimentary breakfast. They don't throw you a muffin, but instead there is a full-out breakfast buffet with bacon, eggs, bagels, cereal, yogurt, etc. It was worth waking up for!

For shoppers, there is a Wal-mart and Target just down the street, about a 5 min drive. The Outlets are close by as well as grocery stores, and restaurants (Chillis, Applebys, etc.).

I haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn in quite some time, but I must say that I am VERY pleased with my stay and can see that they have strived to make significant changes in their image, services and extra amenities that leave their customers with a wonderful impression. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Snowangel27
Reviewed January 30, 2010

My business site in Niagara Falls recently moved to a new location, so I started staying there when I'm traveling. I've been there 3 or 4 times now. It meets my basic needs. The rooms are fine. They're clean & fairly comfortable. Check-in is pretty quick. They offer the typical pastries & coffee in the morning. But, there are plenty of restaurants nearby that are convenient.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2010

We (wife, 2 young kids and I) stayed a night at this hotel on New Year's eve, en-route to Florida. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical based on some of the mixed reviews I'd read but we were actually pleasantly surprised with the experience overall. The rooms were very clean with modern furniture, breakfast was ok (great value considering it was provided at no extra cost), checking in/out was pretty smooth and there were no mistakes with the billing - as some other guests had experienced.

We had dinner at a nice little Italian restaurant across the road. I'd recommend the restaurant as it 's conveniently located and the food plus service were good.

All in all, this hotel provided very good value for money. Its not the 4 Seasons but the experience was actually very good. Only slight negative comment was that the staff did not seem very engaged but one could attribute that to working on New Year's Eve!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We were traveling with a large group of people for a reunion. When we ariived ,Mandy one of the nicest persons I have ever encounterd in a hotel. Behind her was Nicole,also very nice. We had spoken to Nicole on the phone and she knew that we only had one room because we had to cancel a bunch of rooms. When we got into our room it was room 318 it was very nice and clean but a little on the small side.The bathroom was very clena and big. The pool was very nice and clean and so was our exersize room. our other family was very pleased with the hotel, our family had a total of about 10 rooms no one complained and was very happy with the rooms. After the runoin we came back from the hotel and sat and talked in the breakfeast area. Mandy asked if she wanted to move us to the metting room for free. We took her up on the offer and we are gald we did. The meeting room could probaly fit 45 people max and very clean.The breakfeast was the typical hi breakfeast very goodfood. Overall A great stay and thanks again for the great service Mandy and Nicole:).

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business