Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
SAVE US$33
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$83
StayForLongUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2020

I stayed overnight in downtown Niagara falls and I could hear the falls water running! Very clean linen in bed and bathrooms. Very close to the national Park within walking distance. Tony at the front desk told me where to go and gave me a map of how to get there and when to see it! you made me feel right at home even though I was by myself and I appreciate it all of this advice. I can't say enough about the price, I'm on a two week trip and haven't stayed anywhere as cheap as this one I'm also the rooms haven't been as nice.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Cindy Williams, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. As much as I would love to take credit for your experience the hotel you have mentioned is our downtown property. In an effort to not confuse travelers I wanted to clarify as our hotel is not within walking distance from the falls. I am however, glad to see that you had a pleasant experience at a sister property. We look forward to you staying again in our area.

Reviewed September 9, 2020 via mobile

Stayed for two nights over Labor Day weekend. Room was just clean enough but in total furniture and fixtures have seen their lifetime. Common areas could use a good wipe down and spider webs removed from doorways. I found it ridiculous that they charge their guests for parking.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank valsinnj
Cindy Williams, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2020

Dear Valsinnj,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the feedback from our guests and please know that your concerns are our concerns. I am not sure about the parking fee you mentioned as we do not charge for daily parking, we do however charge for parking if you choose to park your car when flying out of the Niagara airport. If you feel you were charged in error please reach out to the hotel directly. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

Stayed two nights end of June 2020, and when we drove up, hotel appeared to be recently built. Check in was fine, and due to COVID 19, was not crowded. Could definitely smell disinfectant being used. No breakfast bar but they would prepare you take out sack of pre-packaged items of your choice. Beds were fine but others furniture was clean but very worn and dated. And the bathroom was large but the toilets were very low with nothing near to hold on if you needed a little help.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Cindy Williams, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2020

We were satisfied with our Queen room. The room was well decorated, modern design, bed was very comfortable. Plus points for the private balcony and FREE PARKING! We had the “breakfast included”, superb! It was delicious. The only problem was the sliding door at the back, it wasn’t functioning properly, my boyfriend had to add force to open it—twice! We thought it was closed for a purpose but it was somewhat broken. And it was very annoying. Elevator was a little scary too.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Getaway48031364460, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review. However, based on some of your comments I am unsure that you stayed at our location. We do not have private balconies nor a sliding back door. If you would like to discuss further please reach out to the hotel directly.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Would definitely stay here agian if we ever flew Allegiance again but thats not going to happen anytime soon LOL

Clean typical Holiday In express, their parking deal only saves you money if you walk over, If you have to Uber its cheaper to park at the airport

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank CANADIANOntario
Tammy Sinclair, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!