“Breakfast Buffet”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We ended our staycation at the buffet for breakfast. The cashier and waitress were overly friendly. The hostess looked over worked. The stations were well stocked and hot. The flow of traffic was nice too - you weren't stuck waiting as there are many stations offering the same food. It is worth going again if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

we took a bus trip, and we had the buffet one night, which was awesome. all types of food is offered. Asian, thai, American and Italian. there is little places to eat as well in the hotel. nice little shops, and there is a blues eatery and bar. loved it. going back in may 2017

Reviewed February 8, 2017

Gave this place a 4 star review after they renovated...not it is back to pretty much horrid. We liked it after the renovations about a year ago, now it is back to the same old cattle herding food they offered prior. We also had to wait over 1/2 an hour for my refill on my water...was tempted to go to the casino and ask for a bottle. My fiance spit out his rice, I spit out my salad (was brown and gross). I was good about a year a go now just yucky again...won't eat there again.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Dined at the buffet Saturday night before attending a concert at the Bear's Den. The atmosphere is great, and the food selection was ample.

Excellent selection of all kinds of food. We didn't encounter anything that wasn't refilled promptly, and our server was attentive and friendly. However, the other staff (hostess, person refilling dishes, etc) were irritable and rude. The wait for a table seemed unreasonably long, as we requested the smoking section and were told there were dirty tables that needed to be cleaned, and we waited about 20 minutes to be seated after that.

Also note, there was nothing stating the Saturday night price differed from the posted price ($22 without a gaming club card) but we were charged $26 each because of the Prime Rib on the buffet. Which, incidentally, was alright, but certainly not great.

Dessert selection was fantastic though, and I'd eat here again if I was at the casino.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Wouldn't go back. My spouse and I have tried 3 time to give this a chance and decided not to go back for any of their meals our last visit. Wait staff kept us waiting on all occasions. Meals were cold and when asking for something it took forever. Coffee was also never topped up! Terrible customer service... Staff seemed rushed and not enjoying their time.