Econo Lodge at the Falls North
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
US$127
Hotels.com
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$159
ComfortInn
US$173
US$161
  • Pool
US$235
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$129
US$109
US$91
Agoda.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Agoda.com
Hampton.com
All reviewsfree shuttlewafflescontinental breakfastbottom flooroutdoor poolfashion outletsshopping tripfridge and microwaveflat screen tvwould stay againwaffle makerking bedstaff was very friendly and helpfulcerealtrolleyfallsprotein
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We stayed here one night prior to going over the border to Ontario. This is a no frills hotel. We had booked a roll a way bed but we were told on arrival that they had sold them all. The beds were awful, you met your partner in the middle. The pillows were terrible and the air conditioner was not in the window but in the wall by the head board of the bed. Thank goodness we did not need it. The hotel was clean, though it did not have a coffee maker and we did not stay in the morning to experience the free breakfast. This hotel is handy for border crossings but that is about it.

Room Tip: Don't settle for a room near the stairs to the next level. The stairs are outside the building and you hear people coming and going all night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank gillandjohn4
siloet19, General Manager at Econo Lodge at the Falls North, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

I apologize for the issues you occurred during your stay, but would like to mention a few things. When you make a reservation through a 3rd party (meaning not the hotel directly like expedia), special requests, like rollaway beds, cannot be guaranteed. When the reservation is made through the hotel, the rollaway is guaranteed. Also, while there are no coffee makers in the room, we do have coffee available in the lobby at all times, as well as with our continental breakfast. Also, during the summer months, we do have an outdoor heated pool and playground, which is ideal for families visiting the falls, as well as passing through for the border.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

have always been suspicious of under $50/night rooms. But I tried this one.. Clean , quiet king size bed. Flat screen tv...no hbo but lots of channels. waffles, cereal , OJ, coffee , muffins, bread for breakfast...very clean at $49 can't beat it...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I have stayed in this motel 3 times. On approach it has great 'curb appeal" meaning it looks
better on the outside than it is on the inside. Welcome centre sign, free breakfast, nice
pool right in the front centre ,all nicely laid out. Very welcoming lobby where all the AAA awards
are posted year after year. In the lobby is where you get your free breakfast consisting of
great belgium waffles which you make yourself , toast, cereal, bagels, juice and coffee.
Above average for a motel. Kids seem to love it as well as the pool.( this is very much a family
type of motel) . So if you are looking for a quiet place with no kiddies running around, then I would not stay here.
ROOMS> They claim to be renovated. Not sure about the level of quality of the overall reno.
Rooms are typical small with double beds. Not spic and span sparkling clean. But still
above average for this area, as most the motels on this strip are horrendous.. So one might think they died and gone to heaven coming here, after having visited the others.
Try to book a room on the second level as you will hear footsteps above you ,if you are on the ground level.
PRICES> Prices range depending on the season /weekday /weekend rates......
I have paid as little as $69 and have seen people pay as much as $189 for a long weekend
rate. I would not pay more than $100 per night at this place. Any more then you are doing
yourself a diservice because you can stay at 4 star hotels closer to the falls at $120.
Try the Sheraton or the Seneca Casino Hotel( my favorite) and you may be in for a pleasant
surprise depending on what season it is.
When booking a room or trip to Niagara New York, always, always try to book in advance
and save yourself the time and aggravation of trying to find a room checking in late at night.
Many times you will see the "no vacancy " sign lit up in front of many hotels, and if they do
have a room they will take liberties to charge you an outrageous amount for the quality of room you will get. Avoid this at all costs.
Try booking on internet travel sites or call the motel direct before going there.
I must say the hotels/motels on the Canadian side are of much better quality with much more
to do and better viewing of the falls and the whole expeience. (great wolf lodge is great for kids)
This is a good motel.Close to shopping for all Canadian visitors( outlet malls) and great for
kids.

Room Tip: second level, renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rayz
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here November 18th 2011 while doing some shopping. The staff was friendly and efficient - especially the breakfast lady - she had a great attitude and was very helpful! The room was clean and that's what counts in my travel world. It was worth the price and location is very convenient. Breakfast is a bit limited - especially if you have specific dietary requirements - I try not to eat wheat - so it was a challenge. I've stayed here before with our sons during the summer, they love the pool.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gambogirl
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Stayed here with my family on October 2011.
The hotel people are very friendly and it sticks to whats catered for:Cheap, no Frills, just a place to sleep the night with affordable prices!
Stayed 3 nights there and everything was great based on our expectation- the simple breakfast with Styrofoam utensils, the room amenities, the bathroom accessories, etc...
Location was not bad either, close to malls and restaurants, you should definitely have a car though...
Everything was great until I realized one thing...on our second night sleep, we were wearing white socks and stepping on the hotel carpet walking around for 20 minutes we noticed that our feet sole where completely black! That was horrifying as I never encountered this in my whole travel experience. I could give a "very good" review on this hotel based on its market positioning and what it offers, but after I noticed this incident, I cannot give more than a "terrible" as sanitary conditions and hygienic environment is the least you expect from any hotel, hostel or guesthouse either in US, Asia, Latin America or Africa! It breaks my heart to do it, but I hope the hotel improves in this! We had a 2 year old baby there and this is very serious!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family