“Tomato Bisque and Truffle Fries”
Review of Wine on Third

Wine on Third
Reserve with OpenTable
Wine on Third is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 316 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wine on Third is the premier fine dining, tapas and wine bar in Niagara Falls.
Reviewed September 14, 2015

My wife and I visited Niagara Falls for our one year anniversary, November 2012. Our first night there we dined at Wine on Third. It was bitterly cold out that night and their creamy Tomato Bisque and crispy Truffle Fries were exactly what I needed! Half way thru dinner I was dipping my fries in the bisque, it was that good!

Maya A, Manager at Wine on Third, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2015

Tiffany, wow, I'm so glad you and your wife celebrated such a special occasion with us a few years back! You can't go wrong with Tomato Bisque whenever it's cold out. :) Hope we get to see the two of you again soon.

Take care,

Reviewed September 10, 2015

What a fabulous discovery ! Engaging and hospitable hosts in a very relaxing environment. We celebrated our wedding anniversary here and could not have chosen a better place. Food was delicious - served honestly with the minimum of fuss. Wine choices from around the world and affordable prices. If you don't eat here when you are in Niagara then you are a fool !

Maya A, Manager at Wine on Third, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

Alistair, I'm so glad you discovered us! Congratulations on your wedding anniversary too, by the way. It makes my day that you chose to celebrate such a special event with us. Hope to see you next time you're in the area!

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant was one of the best places we have eaten. The chef Kevin came out after we had eaten and asked us how we liked the food- he was most pleasant. We shared several tapas which were very tasty. Lamb buttons, tuna sashimi and the Greek plate. Also the blueberry feta salad was to die for. One ordered the special of the evening which was pasta bolognese which he pronounced excellent. Do not pass this place up!

Maya A, Manager at Wine on Third, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

Thanks for the amazing review! I'll be sure to share your kind words and compliments with Kevin as soon as I see him. I'm so glad you enjoyed everything, and I hope we get a chance to welcome you back sometime.

Reviewed September 5, 2015

Great Kobe burgers and cocktails. Nice atmosphere. Definitely recommend for a night in Niagara. Walking distance of most hotels and they will come and pick you up in a golf trolley if you prefer

Appreciate the recommendation! I'm glad you got to come in and give our Kobe burger and cocktails a shot. Hope to see you during your next visit.

All the best,

Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to have a nice romantic dinner during our trip to Niagara Falls and we were wanting to go somewhere else but they were closing 30 minutes after our arrival so we decided on this place and we do NOT regret it. We're 100% happy with this place and was glad the other place was closing because we wouldn't have gone here. The food was great, the staff was friendly and timely, with a down-to-earth and relaxing environment. We started with dinner inside and finished the night off with drinks outside. We highly recommend eating here if you're looking for quality food for a good price. There are a few negative reviews on this place and neither my husband or I can figure out why. We had a fantastic time! Will be going again.

How wonderful, Kayla! It made my day to read this, and I just can't wait to welcome you and your husband back. Starting with dinner inside and doing after-dinner drinks outside sounds like the perfect date night. See you next time.