Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$76
View deal
Expedia.comUS$76
CourtyardUS$76
Agoda.comUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
FindHotelUS$76
All reviews chocolate factory industrial feel marriott app front desk minute walk spacious room location is great next morning across the street falls lobby starbucks casino border tub
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here two nights on our first trip to Niagara Falls. The hotel is a short distance from most of the sights which was nice for us because that meant a quite stay. The hotel and room were very clean and I didn’t feel uneasy due to COVID. The downside to COVID restrictions is the bistro was not open for coffee or food. Will stay here again the next time we are in town.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank atmo377
Sarah Billittier, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, USA, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2020

Good Morning atmo377 and thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We were excited to hear that you found our location convenient to all that Niagara Falls has to offer and that you felt comfortable and safe especially during these unusual times. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed July 31, 2020

Not safe here. Stay elsewhere. I stayed here July 28th, 29th 2020. This place is right next to the cracked-out hood. Both my car, and the car next to me got our windows smashed out in the parking lot and our cars robbed. There is NO WAY ON EARTH this is the first time this has happened at this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank MattFrisco
Sarah Billittier, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, USA, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2020

Good Morning MattFrisco - My name is Sarah and I want to speak with you regarding the issues you experienced with your car. Please call me directly at 716-284-2222. I am truly sorry for what you endured and want to make it right for you. Thank you.

Reviewed March 9, 2020

From the moment we checked in, Ashley at the front desk had our key in hand and ready to go (I did online check in prior). We arrived late and I needed some food. I visited the Bistro in the lobby and had a chicken pomegranate salad - delish! Breakfast the next morning at the same bistro was the Bistro breakfast sandwiches - again super yummy! I love the beautiful furniture and homey feeling of the lounge area near the lobby. Our room OMG was so beautiful!!! Modern decor, lots of lights and plugs with USB's, the bathroom was very cool - I love the open glass shower! Large and lots of space. They even had an excessive supply of towels and pillows as per my preferences I did online. It is unusual for a hotel to have a balcony but the 3rd floor does. We had a city facing view so at night we could see the Canadian skyline. The location is great, just a 5 minute walk to the Seneca Niagara Casino and 15-20 from downtown Niagara Falls. I can't really say enough great about this hotel - it was clean, I mean SPOTLESSLY clean, the staff from top to bottom was so super friendly, the location is perfect, and the hotel is very unique. It has an industrial feel for the building because it used to be the Niagara Chocolate factory back in the day. They've kept some of the high ceilings, cement pillars which give it that industrial look but the furniture was super modern and the BED, OMG our bed was like laying on a cloud! If I could give this place 10 stars, I would!!! We will definitely be back... I am a travel agent and would love to bring a group here for a weekend getaway!!! Thank you to all the staff for making our weekend so special - your kindness is appreciated!

Room tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor if you want a balcony
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank letsgotravelbykaren
SarahBCourtyardGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, USA, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2020

Good Evening letsgotravelbykaren and thank you for your sharing your phenomenal experience with us. We are so glad that our team was truly able to WOW you and that you enjoyed our amazing location. We appreciate all of your kind feedback and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed February 29, 2020

Very nicely located hotel with lovely comforty rooms, delicious cheap food and excellent staff.Hop on for a night to that hotel before continuing my journey, was well treated like at home.A place to be, definitely.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Good Evening taylorfrmohio and thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us while traveling! We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms, our Bistro and our incredible team. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the Niagara Falls, USA area!

Reviewed February 27, 2020

We checked in late at night and the service was wonderful - very friendly and informative. We had 2 rooms - they were spacious and looked good. The beds were terribly uncomfortable and the cleanliness of the bathroom floors was below Marriott standards. The lobby is welcoming and has a Starbucks and breakfast which was nice, but I would choose another hotel in the area if we return.

Date of stay: February 2020
mmaravil9, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, USA, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2020

Hello lovenyc210,

My name is Mariliz and I am the Asst. General Manager. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about your experience with us and thank you for your kind words about our staff and our Bistro onsite! I am so sorry housekeeping was below Marriott standard. I assure you this is not typical of our hotel. I am so sorry you experienced this throughout your stay, we truly hope you stay with us again in the future. If you have any additional information that can help us improve the guest experience for future stays please, feel free to reach me at 716-284-2222.