Hotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast new york robert motel falls target
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2020

The room smelled like cigarette smoke, there were stains on the bed and carpet, and the TV never worked. Don’t come here under any circumstances, rather sleep in the car. Don’t pay your cleaning staff if they’re not going to do their job.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Robert Chapman, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls NY, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2020

Hello Guests,
Thank you for your comments about your stay. I very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet yours or our standards.
Thank you for bringing to my attention. I have looked through the notes I do not see anything reported. I wish you would
of let us know at checkin we could changed your room and made you comfortable.
Again my sincere apologies. Please Stay Safe and Healthy.
Sincerely Robert

Reviewed June 17, 2020 via mobile

My experience with this hotel was very, disappointin!! As I just left in hysterical, tears after an almost 3 week stay!! I'm a single mother with 2 kids living out of motels right now! With very minimal income. After a "friend" i trusted kicked us to the curb because of her childish boyfriend... so I'm in a very stressful and messed up situation. This hotel literally TOOK EVERY PENNY I HAD LEFT TO FEED MY KIDS THIS WEEK!! I AM SOOO SICK TO MY STOMACH!!Over 100% misunderstanding. Now I was informed of the rules AFTER it was too late...they COULD HAVE given me a break! I know it for a fact.ive worked as a housekeeper at Wingate and I know what they do when someone smokes in a room. They spray ozium and call it a day!! My kids dad watched the kids for an hour and smoked in the bathroom of MY room. Now I'm paying for his stupid mistake. I'll ALMOST BET he did it deliberately too. He always tries to screw me anyway he can...so now I get to stress on how the hell I'm going to feed my children for a whole week with NO money!! Thank you, Super 8!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Robert-Super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls NY, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2020

Hello Tiffany,
Thank you for your comments. I understand that you are going thru alot, it was 15 days. When you checked in on the registration card you initialed No Smoking and there would be a charge of $250 for cleaning, also No Pets.
There is also a sign on the door that states Non-Smoking Room. With the smoking in the room and the damage to the vanity and tub and not being able to rent the room for 3 days you should of been charged more. When there is an issue with smoking the room is stripped and deep cleaned to get the odor out.
I am sorry that you are having problems- I wish you luck.
Thanks Robert

Reviewed March 16, 2020 via mobile

Great value, very clean, helpful, cheerful staff, and nice breakfast. Everything was spotless. Plus the location met our needs for a little bit of shopping. I would highly recommend this motel. I’ll be back.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Robert-Super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls NY, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2020

Hello Geri and the Girls,
Thank you for allowing the Super 8 to be a part of your Shopping Excursion. I hope you are all behaving!!! lol
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I see Value - Very Clean - Staff -Were among your favorites.
Please stay Healthy during the Health Emergency. We hope to see you again, when all is clear.
Thanks Robert and the Super 8 Team

Reviewed March 9, 2020

Clean room,, lots of space compared to newer accommodations, could use some updating, beds comfy enough but need to be upgraded also. Price was good. Breakfast good, could use a bit more variety and some fresh fruit.

Date of stay: February 2020
Robert-Super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls NY, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Hello CindyLou,
Thank you for your comments about your Super 8 visit. We are glad that you found our rooms Clean - Spacious - Value for the Dollar. The Super 8 is looking into ways to up the breakfast.
Thanks the Super 8 Team

Reviewed February 18, 2020

Room was clean, comfortable and spacious. Although TV was flat screen the signal was analog CCTV which was a bit fuzzy. Definitely not HDTV. Furnishings were basic but serviceable. All in all it was a good value.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robert-Super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls NY, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2020

Hello OnTheRoad Friends,
Thank you for your review of the Super 8 by Wyndham. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your Super 8 By Wyndham visit. I see the room was Clean -Comfortable and Spacious, we are you liked it. I am sorry to hear about the TV being fuzzy, In the Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area the TV signal is all Digital hence those little boxes. There were some issues in the signals in the area.
Thanks Robert