“Michael's is still providing delicious Italian food at reasonable prices”

Michael's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 313 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Reviewed October 22, 2015

I was visiting the area on vacation and stopped into Michael's for dinner with members of my family. I used to live in this part of the world 35 years ago and Michael's was a great place to stop for delicious and fairly inexpensive Italian food. And thankfully it still is today. The regular portions were so large that they offered 1/2 portions on the menu, a tradition that continues today for good reason. On this visit I had a 1/2 portion of lasagna and it filled me to the brim. One of my sisters went for the Calzone, also one of my favorites, and it was huge and she loved it (but needed a doggie bag since it was big enough for 2 meals). This is an excellent family run restaurant that has been delivering great food for the past 70 years or so. I'm glad it is still thriving (it was full on a rainy weeknight) and I hope to visit again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed October 20, 2015 via mobile

Michael's is a regular stop for lunch when I am in town. The specials can't beat for price and selection. The Calzones are delicious and big enough to feed two.

Reviewed October 20, 2015

Nice menu,
food was awesome, portions were large(doggie bag for another meal).
Also casual, clean and very affordable.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

This is a nice Italian restaurant that doesn't have a stuffy atmosphere. The staff is super friendly and nice. The foods always been great and priced right.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Limited menu, but LARGE servings. My husband and I shared a salad and a calzone and was way more than we could eat. Neither was what I was expecting, and not fantastic. Waitress friendly and helpful.