“A Polish Delight”

Ranked #36 of 316 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I am of Polish lineage and grew up in Niagara Falls. You cannot find a another restaurant within 50 miles that serves better Polish food and does so at a reasonable price. The restaurant is clean, the staff friendly and the food superb. Try the Polish sampler which includes Polish sausage, golambki, pierogi and sauerkraut.....all created and prepared in their kitchen. For dessert try their pumpkin ice cream pie. Try their soups especially mushroom soup if it on the menu. The Nook's bar offers a wide range of beer/wines/mixed drinks at a reasonable price. Although the restaurant is located in a rundown part of town, the surroundings are safe and their parking is adjacent to the restaurant door. My wife and I went there twice this past week...ordered 4 dozen sauerkraut pierogi to take back home to Virginia...they will flash freeze for you...must be ordered ahead of time....Smacznego (Bon Appetit in Polish)

2  Thank The-Aged-Traveler

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Our Grayline driver recommended this restaurant to us, so off we went and so happy we did. The staff was super polite and helpful with our choices. As we were being seated, I mentioned I wanted to try the fried pork chops - as recommended. He said there was only one order left and went straight to the kitchen to hold them for me. They were not something I would ever order, but so glad I did.They were delicious! We sampled some pierogies, Golambki, Polish sausages and their sauerkraut. Everything was wonderful!!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

We went to Niagara Falls with 5 kids in tow last month, and as my husband is polish we found this gem on an internet search. I was skeptical as others mentioned as it is set out of the limelight and excitement of the falls on a back street that you probably wouldn't want your young kids left alone on. When we entered though we were greeted like family by the establishment and other customers. I felt like I was back in the 1970's and it was great! The waitress was wonderful and very patient with my not-so perfect young children. Everyone loved the food and there are choices for the pickiest eaters. I left in awe as I was pleasantly surprised at how comforting and relaxing the experience actually was. Kudos to you Polish Nook for making this one of the best parts of visiting Niagara Falls!

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Just just had dinner at the Polish Nook in Niagara Falls New York. Very authentic. Service wonderful. Would go again. Please turn left

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Enjoyed a recent luncheon with about 100 others. Food came fast and was hot and delicious. My first time here in a very long time. I will be back soon.