“Loved them Buffalo Wings!!”

Duff's Famous Wings
Ranked #31 of 316 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Went there for Happy Hour..must say I was excited to come here since there's not much great wings place in Toronto.

$3 Bar rails any drink was a bonus!! Wings were delish!! Will definitely hit this spot again whenever I come back around the Outlets!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I use to come here a lot. We loved this place. It's been about 2 years since our last visit and we found it not as good as it use to be. Although the place wasn't packed, maybe 4 tables filled, it took forever to get our food. I found the wings to be overcooked and not spicy at all. I don't think we'll be returning.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Duffs has been our "go to" place for wings for several years. After seeing a couple of negative reviews recently, I decided to check it out again, with an open mind. Our waitress arrived at our booth very shortly after we sat down. Our order (beer, wings, and fries) was taken quickly, drinks arrived first, then fries to munch on, then the wings. Beer was cold, fries were hot, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, and not greasy, and wings were hot, meaty, and the sauce had just the right amount of heat for us. Celery and carrots were fresh and crisp, and you could even see hunks of blue cheese in the blue cheese dressing. Table was cleared very soon after we were finished, takeout box was offered for the leftovers, and the bill was presented and quickly finalized. What more could we want? In conclusion, it was as good as expected, and will continue to be my "go-to" place for wings.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We had great service , friendly staff and the CharBQue wings were the best of the 15 different wing restaurants I sampled at the 16th annual Buffalo Wing Festival . As they say , Anchor Bar invented wings but Duff's perfected them .

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We had a big group. Ordered a lot of different items including wings. Nothing special about the food or wings. Fried bar food basically. Service was slow. Place had no character or friendliness from anyone there.