Living only 30 minutes away from this hotel, I am able to come quite often and have
stayed in all the rooms except for the penthouse suites which is reserved for high roller
gamblers in the casino which is attached to the hotel. Should you plan to spend $5,000 to 80,000 plus in one night Im sure you can get one of 7 penthouse suites.
Please note that this is a completely smoking facility . Great for Canadians who cannot get a
smoking room anywhere on the Canadian side . There are non smoking rooms and there
is a non smoking section within the casino as well. Smaller , but it appears the demand is for
the smoking type.
The basic rooms are just fine and mostly renovated with either 2 doubles or 1 king on preference. Views are all good. You cannot really see the falls on the fallside except for the mist, so you are not missing anything if you do not get that side. No worries.
The centre rooms are double the size with a living room and bar attached with a pullout sofa.
And there is a nice Jacuzzi tub in the master. ( on its own by the window not in the bathroom..nice)
The corner suite is my favourite with floor to ceiling glass surround ...one big studio type
room nicely laid out with a jacuzzi tub again in front of the window with a 45 inch flat screen
tv to watch while bathing or in bed or combined with your partner.
nice furnshings, elegant with electric curtains( same as centre suite)
and surround sound for the tv or radio.
Room service is 24/7 and in good time.
The food is from the 3 sisters restaurants which serves breakfast all day.
The casino buffet is always a favourite and reasonable.
The Western door steakhouse is great. I sit at the bar and Frank
is the best bartender in NY.
the Asian restaurant is also very good and the Italian.
So far no complaints.
Tim Hortons is now there and serves also 24/7
I am Canadian...so why do I come here and not the Canadian casino hotels?
greater and better comps
you can smoke
winnings are better
the service is better
great casino hosts always looking to please
great centre bar to play poker and listen to the daily band
more exciting and vibrant.
Book in advance for first comers as the hotel is usually over booked.
Put all charges to your room and get your players card to record your bets....
you may get a comp room proving your play, or have your meals covered.
There is also a spa on the 3rd floor with pool .
Some people bring their kids......but why? Great Wolf Lodge is over the border and minutes
away..take them there! This is an adult facility and not geared for children in any way.
There is plenty of free parking inside and out.
Free valet parking as well....with tip of course.
Best entertainment value in Niagara Falls New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara