Looked for a nice hotel with a view, hard to find in Niagara Falls USA. Booked a Room at the Casino facing Canada. Great Choice, Looking over the state park and area walk ways, (high enough to do it naked if you want). Night time the view was excellent! Front row seats to fireworks, all the decorative lights of both sides of the border were very fascinating. Room very spacious and elaborate. Great Walk in shower for two or more. Floor to ceiling windows on the entire falls side wall. For fun we took walks around the town, visiting the Hard Rock Cafe, Red Coach Inn, Wine on Third (no car or taxi needed). Even walked to Canada over the Rainbow Bridge which was a breath taking experience (Its a GOT TO)! Of coarse we were at a full scale casino so even getting back late into the night we spent a few hours having some fun. The pool is in doors and very large along with its surroundings, has an outside patio which is private from the rest of the hotel. Defiantly worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For adrenaline-pumping adventure, mouthwatering cuisine, electrifying entertainment, thrilling nightlife, stunning panoramic views and easy access to the most popular attractions in the Niagara Falls area, we invite you to make your escape and spend your vacation with us. Every year since 2006, our full-amenity resort has received the coveted AAA Four Diamond certification. Explore all of the excitement that's yours for the taking at Seneca Niagara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick and Agoda so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara