Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$9
Expedia.comUS$68
Priceline
eDreamsUS$59
All reviews breakfast basket room was clean budget hotel definitely stay here again muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Never go here!!
Even before we went inside I had a bad feeling about this place.
1) Bugs swarmed around the entrance and it was impossible trying to get inside without them coming in with us. But it was too late in the night to find another place and we had already paid in cash. Yeah I understand that bugs fly around lights. But that doesn't excuse the cobwebs and gigantic spiders hanging around the entrance. Yuck.
2) All 5 of us got bug bites from the beds over the night. My sister felt something biting her and used her phone flashlight to look at the bed and saw all types of bugs crawling around. She freaked out and slept in the car! The rest of us were too exhausted to feel them feasting on us and woke up to itchy and painful bites. My mother even had to go to the doctors for an infected bite.
3) The sheets were disgusting! Obviously because of the bugs but also because there were stains on it! One suspiciously looked like a blood stain!!!
4) More bugs in the bathroom. Plumbing is wack because the toilet flushed hot HOT water and the sink was backwards; cold water came from the hot tab and steaming hot water from the cold.
5) The owner said there was coffee in the room. Yup. So kind of them to leave the old, used coffee filters inside them as well (sarcasm)
If I could give this place negative points, I would.
We came out of that motel more tired than when we went inside.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank lee932018
Reviewed May 25, 2018

The bed was so uncomfortable was as old as the motel. Booked for 2 nights left early next day. It was disgusting for 2 star. Dampness,dust, mould dark, dingy and totally outdated....see shower pictures....
Looks like the rooms have never been renovated since built. (Time stood still) Owner was descent when leaving and we were promised a refund...which we are still waiting to receive dispite a few phone calls to the owner. Worst motel i have ever stayed at. Have been to 9 hotels on this vacation to USA and this was the worst by far. Could not wait to leave early next morning. Would not recomrrned to any traveler who is looking for cleanliness, good nights sleep and peace.
Room 2 near the smelly bins and noisey often as people putting rubbish in.

Room tip: do not book here no matter how cheap.Cheap for a reason.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank meanwhatisay
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Our stay was good and the management Mr. Arwan was so great. My wife and I were really comfortable. We were given Family room when we had organised a single bed room. This made our stay at Niagara falls even more special.

Date of stay: May 2018
2  Thank nowshadsolomon
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

After a warm greeting and chat with one of the owners, we headed to our room. Dried urine on the toilet seat alerted me to do an inspection before taking up the owner’s incitation to make myself at home. Sure enough the sheets were dirty too. The room had been sprayed with air freshener but clearly not cleaned. Back at the office, I was given the keys to another room. The necessities were relatively cleaner but I had to turn a blind eye to the nooks and crannies to avoid being nauseated. The outside has also apparently never been cleaned.
We went out from 10:30 am-4 pm and upon our return, the room had not been cleaned. I decided to let sleeping dogs lie and brave through the second night of our stay taking in every sound of neighbours’ conversations and all night tv marathon. It doesn’t get worse than this.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank MEB108
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

When my husband and I came earlier this year we had a great time! It was managed very well. The two gentlemen we very helpful in suggesting where we should go. We had planned to come back but management changed and they were super rude and even hung up on my husband. We will not stay here again!!

Date of stay: November 2017