“Would give them a second chance because ...”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 316 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Four friends stopped by for a nice steak dinner and drinks after a day of fun and shopping. Restaurant was quiet, only two other tables were full, time was approx 8:30 pm.
Salads were delivered to the table fresh and crisp.
And we enjoyed our drinks and some bread .It took a while, considering they were not busy for our dinner to arrive but when it did the first thing I noted was that my baked potato was cold. Touched the steak-lukewarm at best. I told my friends I was going to send it back- they were also aware their meals were on the cool side but were inclined to let it go because they were hungry.
I asked another server to get our waitress. When I explained, she said she didn't know what to do about it. I said- get your manager!
When she arrived the manager was very apologetic, explained that the cook had cut his hand and had to be taken to the hospital; that they were trying to deal with that and being short staffed; in any case she collected all our plates, said she would personally cook us all new meals AND she comped our food as well- we only paid for our drinks.
Not an ideal situation but one that I think was handled with class. She did the right thing, and showed she valued our business and wants us
back, and we will be back! Food was delicious !

Reviewed April 28, 2018

The Longhorn at this location has never failed us! The friendly staff have always been kind and accommodating, and really makes the visit a memorable one! We will drive out of our way to ensure we visit this location. Food is impressive: you can’t go wrong with the Flo’s filet which melts open your mouth. We add the Parmesan crust (delicious)! When you upgrade your salad to the wedge or strawberry pecan, you are getting a meal size portion of fantastic salad! Sign up for emails and you may get a coupon occasionally. Love Longhorn and the staff is what makes every visit even better! And suggest you do call ahead seating to cut down on your wait time as weekend supper time is very busy.

1  Thank Dinnersonme2014
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

The salad , steak, and baked potato were good as usual at this chain restaurant. The frozen margarita was undrinkable, it was so vad.

1  Thank khaus1
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Super fast service, sat in the table section of bar area. We both had the filet and sweet potato, delicious! Would recommend.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I'm so disappointed in this places lack of ethics. I ordered Flo's filet and they brought me what appeared to be a portion of a ribeye steak that was cut off of another steak... flat... and when I brought it up to them they replaced it with what looked exactly like a filet mignon and said I must have got a bad cut the first time. I only wish I had taken pictures of the first steak. Their food is always really good but their practices are questionable now. So beware if you order a filet mignon.