“Best Burger and fries”
Review of Flip Burger

Flip Burger
Ranked #14 of 317 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: HOME OF HAND CRAFTED FRESH BURGERS Welcome to the original Flip Burger where we build the best burger you'll ever have. We start with a fresh toasted Brioche Bun, 100% fresh ground beef and only the freshest toppings and build it just the way you like. All Toppings are FREE!
Reviewed June 1, 2016

I really enjoyed the burger from Flip. The cajun fries are the best I probably ever had. The price was reasonable to me as well. I would go back there again next time I am in the area.

1  Thank Beedee732

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

My kids and I stopped here for lunch. We tried the burgers hot dogs and fries. All were good. The burgers reminded of Five Guys from Chicago. My daughter enjoyed her hot dog as well. The outdoor seating is basic but just fine so long as it isn't too windy. Overall good not great burgers.

1  Thank PaddleWarrior
Reviewed May 27, 2016

We were tired from a long day and wanted quick eats. we noted the Flip Burger and even though not familiar with it, decided to give it a shot. The service was great and the food was even better. There are places to eat both inside and out and there is also a take-away option. For good quick food, this is the place!

1  Thank 288Denise05
Reviewed May 24, 2016

This restaurant is very close to the falls. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner between sites. Tables are outside and you share with other restaurants on the street so might be hard to find a spot on a really busy day. The burgers were delicious. A bit pricey by my standards but not for the area I guess.

1  Thank dorij1970
Reviewed May 12, 2016

We went here for a quick lunch after riding Maid of the Mist.. I had a grilled cheese and my boyfriend had a hot dog and we shared French fries!! The service was very good and the food was too.

1  Thank Marg1023