1,457 results
All reviews walking distance free breakfast breakfast staff nice hotel free parking great place to stay yogurt would stay here again nice stay seneca casino beds were comfortable goat island state park canadian side rainbow bridge parking lot falls
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018

“CONVENIENT, CLEAN and COMFORTABLE!!! AWESOME HOTEL!” VERY CLEAN and so COMFORTABLE. The rooms are pleasingly appointed. I loved all those nice fluffy pillows. I had no problem getting a restful night’s sleep here. In fact I slept the best ever, during my two night stay. Did I mention how CLEAN and COMFORTABLE the rooms are? I cannot stress that enough. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was nice having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Loved the HOT Breakfast that was included. The hotel is quiet and sits away from loud highway and interstate traffic. Best of all, it is close and convenient to both the Seneca Casino and Niagara Falls Parks. You could walk to both, if you wish. Hotel had an indoor salt water pool, heated to 85 degrees. There is a restaurant onsite also. I was so happy I chose to stay at this hotel. I highly recommend that you do as well. This is a MUST STAY HOTEL.

Room Tip: Convenient to falls parks and Seneca Casino.
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stayed at this hotel just for one night. The staff was really nice. When we walked in to the room we were shocked. The room was huge for the two of us. It had an adjoining room, so that was a Little loud from the other room. But we had a huge bed and it was actually comfortable. Walking distance to the falls and to the bridge to Canada. There is a Indoor pool at the hotel but we never tried it. We had a compaint about the loud noise from the AC, but that was fixed by the time we got back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple