Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
Agoda.comUS$68
WyndhamUS$68
ZenHotels.comUS$75
1,646 results
All reviews walking distance free breakfast great place to stay bagels front desk staff goat island state park indoor pool casino falls attractions microwave canada ny
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2020

On a positive note, the room was clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was a bag breakfast, which was subpar even for a bag breakfast. Due to covid the room was not cleaned(which we understood), but it would have been nice to have a supply of coffee pods for the days we were there. The pillows were not usual pillows. They were small square pillows and the mattress was uncomfortable. The location was good. With the hotel options in this area, I wouldn't return here

Reviewed August 12, 2020

We had to request clean sheets. Spiders everywhere in our room. We requested a new room and was told they are sold out. They had house clean remove some of the spiders. Room was poorly cleaned. Lots of dust.

1  Thank yolibear747
Nina Brown, Guest Services / Front Office at Wingate by Wyndham Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2020

Hello Yolibear747,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent visit.

Firstly I apologize for any inconvenience this trip may have caused. Please know your feedback has been heard and upper management has taken the necessary steps to prevent this situation from happening again.

If ever willing to give our hotel a second chance please call directly mentioning this response and I will personally handle your reservation needs.

Here at Wingate by Wyndham Niagara Falls, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed August 12, 2020 via mobile

If you can, visit during the week. Less people. Hotel is very clean and updated. We stayed on the 4th floor. We are walking distance from Goat Island. Everything is easy to get to- 10 minute drive to downtown.

Hello katiebW1107LY,

Thank you for the great feedback!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our property and location!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 4, 2020

I figured since there’s not where to go I should go somewhere in my own states, because of the pandemia. I saw the reviews which didn’t see that bad but I’m gonna tell you something... This place was not what I expected for near $ 500 for two nights. I left after the first night when we received our “free breakfast “ ... (check at the breakfast pic’s). Everywhere, the desk, the night stand etc dusty. The small fridge didn’t work properly and the microwave sounds like it’s about to explode. For last, the city is not good .. I drove almost eight hours to get there with my daughter and my mother just to see a bunch of people smoking and even preparing their marijuana’s whatever. Yes, that’s what I saw and smell, right there in Niagara’s fall malecon .. very unpleasant for my 13 years old, she hated it!! We were so excited to get there but I couldn’t stay there.. My advice .. just wait for the Canadian side to be open but DONT GO TO THE NY SIDE...

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank daniellemH1134VI

Hello DanellemH1134VI,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent visit.

Here at Wingate by Wyndham, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed June 30, 2020 via mobile

Visiting Niagara Falls far a few days amid reopening upstate New York businesses due to Covid concerns. Rooms are nicer than the price charged but some of the amenities are not available. The discounted price seems to have attracted the riff-raff as the guests in the nearby rooms were boisterous and obnoxious until the wee hours. Slamming doors, hallway footraces, yelling, pounding on floors/walls, etc. Carpet not vacuumed, lots of accumulated dust under/behind furnishings. Non-functional lights in room. Expected better from this property.

Date of stay: June 2020