Quality Inn
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
US$121
US$101
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$110
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
Hampton.com
US$81
US$74
  • Pool
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$92
Travelocity
US$185
US$148
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2011

needs a little more attention to detail. Bedspread smelled like it wasn't cleaned in weeks. Room smelled musty. With motels surrounding this place you would think competition would keep them on their toes. Nope

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Very clean, pet friendly, and walking distance to the Falls. Although the Canadian side is better, getting across the border on foot is easy if you don't mind walking. The restaurant attached has pretty good food and drink.

Room Tip: The suite is worth a few extra dollars.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank runadam
Reviewed 21 September 2011

This hotel is not downtown, near the Falls or the casino; it is on Niagara Falls Boulevard (also called Pine Avenue) & 77th Street, near DiCamillo's Bakery. I stayed at this hotel from Sept. 12-15, 2011. While the room looked like some updating had been done (nice bed, lamps, updated bathroom fixtures), there was dirt on the floor of the room's entryway and long dark on the bathroom floor (I have short, blonde hair), both of which remained there for my entire stay, suggesting that no one was sweeping or vacuuming. In addition, ants appeared in the bathroom on the second day & continued for the rest of my stay. I attempted to get breakfast in the hotel's restaurant, but literally could find no one, despite yelling "hello" several times. I finally gave up & drove a few blocks to a Denny's.

To top it off, a large Ford F-350 pick-up was parked in a very well-marked no-parking zone between two handicaped parking spaces. It would have been impossible for any handicapped person using a van & a wheelchair to park on either side & exit the van. I also am a handicapped driver. I mentioned the parking matter to the desk clerk as I was checking in, & was heartened to see a very prominent sign saying that all vehicles that were parked in no-parking zones would be towed at the vehicle owner's expense. The desk clerk said she knew to whom the truck belonged. I was dismayed to find out that the truck never once moved out of the no-parking zone then entire time I was there. Apparently any laws pertaining to handicapped parking, and the hotel's own policies pertaining to parking, can be disregarded at whim, if you know one of the desk clerks.

I won't be staying here again. While the price was one of the determining factors in my choosing it (I did not need to be downtown, paying premium prices to be near the Falls), it may be worth it the next time if I could just get someone to actualy clean my room, give me breakfast, & ensure that handicapped parking would actually be available.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank drdar941
Reviewed 15 September 2011

The hotel was very good, comfortable and very near to niagara falls state park. We booked two rooms since we were with babies we wanted a place from where we can go out to see attractions and come back when ever we want. This worked for us very well. The rooms were clean.

When we left the hotel me missed to pick up one of our bags and hotel sent that to us by courier.

Only bad thing that happened to us was that hotel had valet parking and next day when we got our car we found few things missing since they were not expensive, we were ok but didnt expected that to happen to us. So be careful if you choose valet parking and one should always not leave behind any valuables as advised in all parking lots.

Otherwise if we only talk of hotel it was superb !!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2011

This hotel is just opposite to the Niagara State Park which means no commute expenses at all. You can just walk to the park anytime, come to the hotel, take some rest and go back to the park. This is the best part of the hotel.
The overall service is also good. And, you can find all the restaurants nearby as well.
Happy Journey!

Room Tip: Do not pick a room at second floor as they do not have an elevator for second floor!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family