All reviews susan mtn gore skiing driveway conversation unit
Reviewed March 2, 2015

Just finished my second week end of this years ski season @ the Inn with my 21 yr old son. We both enjoy the comfortable rooms as well as the great food. Rich and his family / staff are great!!!! Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2015

We went to the inn on gore with two couples and had a wonderful dinner. Even though there wher three childern around they where well behaived and if you didnt see them you would not have known they where there I hoe thay yhere . The atmosphere was great and so was the food. The only comment I have is that need a better web site possibly with the menu on it along with being able book lt on line with prices.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JOE B
Reviewed September 12, 2014

If you're looking for an authentic mountain experience with down- home cooking, then this is the place. Sure, the cabins are a bit rough, bathrooms are in need of sprucing up, and the furniture's banged up a bit--but the water's nice and hot, water pressure's fine, and the last two times I've stayed there, mattresses new and truly comfortable. So if you're looking for a no-frills adirondack experience with the things that really matter-- hot shower, comfy beds-- then this is the place.
And the restaurant, when open, serves good, wholesome food; there's a bar as well. Finally, the staff is attentive as well. One final plus: the inn is close to the mountain and the town.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

The price was great compared to other placed and everything was very clean. The new owner is taking a lot of time and spend some money to make the place really presentable.i would go back again. The rooms are older but well kept and very clean! Really a great value.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RailFan9529
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I had read mixed reviews about this place, so I was a bit apprehensive. However, the place is very nice, rustic and the rooms are comfortable. Its what I would expect in the mountains. We had some problem with the shower, and the owner promptly moved us to a different room. After a long trek or a day on the river, I found the facilities to be adequate. Their restaurant is brilliant. Don't miss the day specials...they were really good..fresh and delicious.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends