“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Pool Patio Dining
Local Bar/Restaurant
Neptunes Submarine
Kite Surfing on the Local Beach
Ponta Preta Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mark P
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Having just returned from Cape Verde, all we can say is please take us back. Firstly what an incredible island, the climate, the food, the people and the beaches well where do we begin. If your looking for Magaluf/Ibiza/ Ayia Napa (well you get the drift) then stay away - if your looking for piece/ quiet and just general solitude then this place is for you.
The villa is beautiful and terrifically positioned to 'get away from it all, the pool is heaven in the hot weather and the villa stays nicely cool during the very hot days. There is a shop close by which is perfect for the essentials, a take away pizza place which is very handy if your feeling lazy (and believe we were!!!), and a bakery cooking fresh bread every day which was delightful. Believe me if it wasn't for the amazing fish restaurants around we wouldn't have moved. 20 minutes walk away is Pronta Preta beach which wouldn't look out of place on any Caribbean Island, yes it was that good, bit of a track to get there but boy well worth it. The fish restaurant on the beach is also well worth a visit. Paul (the owner) was brilliant from the start, very accommodating with great hints as to which restaurants to visit, also letting us stay late on the last day was a godsend as our flight home was very late leaving. Lizy (the onside rep) was amazing, she sorted us out with wifi from day one, which wasn't great but clearly not their fault, with hindsight wouldn't even have bothered because at the end of the day your there to get away from it all, right ?? She also arranged the famous Islander Ildo to come and get us from the airport, ferry us around when needed and return us to the airport on our way home, what a top bloke. I could quite happy wax lyrical all day but all I'll say is go "just go" and experience it yourself. In fact think I'll jump onto Thomas Cook airlines now and see when we can return !!! Here's to returning soon - very soon.

26 Oct 2017
Dear Mark.
I hope you have settled back alright after your holiday. I just want to thank you for your lovely review. We have received lots of very nice reviews over the past few years, but I believe yours is one of the best that we have had, so thank you very much for taking the time to let me know how much you enjoyed your holiday. Cape Verde is not everyone's 'cup of tea' but we just love the place and it sounds if you did as well. I'm also so pleased that you enjoyed the villa, as we are always trying to make it as comfortable as possible for guests like yourselves. Glad to hear that Lizy looked after you and arranged for Ildo to take you around, he's a lovely guy isn't he ?. Thank you for your comment about myself, I place customer care and service very highly and its nice to know that any help given has been appreciated. Once again, thank you for taking the time to let me know that you had a fabulous holiday, as it really means a lot to me when I know that you have. With best wishes. Paul
alison s
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful villa”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A wonderful villa only 15 minute walk to the best beach on Cape Verde - Points Prete.!
The villa has regular shuttle bus service to Saint Maria where there are numerous bars and restaurants. We caught the bus down and would walk the 30 minutes back to walk off our excesses!
The people in Cape Verde are so kind and it felt very safe day and night!
The communication with the owner Paul was excellent and he allowed us to check out late to fit in with our flight.
Wonderful holiday,would definitely recommend rather than all inclusive hotel!

23 Aug 2017
Hi Alison

Thank you for the lovely review of your holiday and also the villa. I'm please that you all had a great time, as it makes all the help and support that I try to give our guests all worth while.

With very best wishes

Paul
HansJonss...
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great villa in a nice and very quiet area - highly recommended”
Reviewed February 11, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

We were a three generation extended family of 3 couples with two babies that enjoyed a week in this great house. Paul the owner replied promptly to all our questions regarding the villa (and fixed an extra cod). All worked very well and we were welcomed by the couple that takes care of the house and they showed us all practical things (also service mined when we called). Evenings by the pool or a taxi into the lovely town of Santa Maria. Also walking distance to a nice beach-restaurant with great sea-food and a nice sunset in the ocean (bring flash-light for going home!). Perfect for us that wanted a relaxed and peaceful holiday in an almost too quite area.

11 Feb 2017
Dear Hans.
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our villa and your holiday. I'm so please that you all had such a relaxing time and enjoyed your stay. Also nice to hear you loved Santa Maria as there are lots of lovely restaurants, bars and shops there. You also said you enjoyed the local restaurant nearby on the beach, its one of our favourites too. Once again, that you for your review, its means a lot to me when I know you have all had a lovely time in the villa and a great holiday. Kind regards. Paul
yvonne n
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 19, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Fantastic villa -short walk to the beautiful beach
Peaceful location ,air con in all rooms.
The villa is very spacious and beautifully furnished every thing you need
For a self catering holiday.
Private garden with pool and very comfy sun beds
Santa Maria is only a short drive away 3 euros and the people are very friendly
This has been one of my best destination no stress just pure relaxation
Will defiantly return,

Lizzie and Stewart were on hand if you needed them .

Taxi driver silvano who we used was a great guy so helpful took us shopping was out with him for over an hour and only charged 10 euros,very helpful .
Will defiantly return.

20 Jan 2017
Hi Yvonne.

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay in our villa. It sounds as if you had the perfect holiday !!! I'm so please that you enjoyed the villa and you found it to be the most stress free destinations that you have been to. I'm also pleased that Silvino, Lizy and Stuart looked after you. We are always trying our best to make sure all our guests have an enjoyable stay and it very pleasing to me to know that you have. Many thanks. Kind regards.

Paul
Ana Isabe...
“Great scape for a couple”
Reviewed January 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Great holiday villa, Paul (the owner) is a very helpful person, he provides you with good information on anything you need to know, he also answers promptly to any query or problem you may have. Will definitely recommend.

Your age range 50-64
19 Jan 2017
Hi Ana and James. Thank you for your kind words about your stay in our villa. I'm so pleased you had a lovely holiday and you found the information that I provided very useful. Cape Verde is very much the place to visit now and I'm glad you had a lovely experience there and enjoyed the many restaurants in the local town of Santa Maria. Your review is very much appreciated. With kind regards. Paul
JMD08
England
“Beautiful villa and lovely island”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here over Christmas 2016 and the villa is lovely. It is on a quiet part of the villa complex but walking distance to the main part where there is a communal pool and a bar and restaurant. It is also an easy walk to the beach which is beautiful and sandy, with a restaurant for food and drinks. There is a hotel about five minutes walk away where there are always taxis to take you into town. It is 3 euros during the day and 4 euros in the evening to get you to and from Santa Maria where there are many bars and restaurants (Barracuda was a favourite) and bigger supermarkets that the one on the resort. In terms of the villa, it is well furnished, clean with adequate space. The kitchen is well equipped, the pool area is sunny all day and it is peaceful. Paul (the owner) was a huge help before we left, he gave us loads of information and organised for some food to be waiting for us as we didn't arrive until Christmas Eve. Trevor (manager on site) was also brilliant, greeting us when we arrived and always on hand in case there was a problem. I can highly recommend Cape Verde as a destination at this time of year, it is a lovely temperature and we had a fantastic time. This villa is well worth staying at and had everything that we needed.

10 Jan 2017
Dear Jo.

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so pleased you had a lovely holiday and even more so that you enjoyed the villa. We are always trying our best to make sure all our guests enjoy their stay so its very satisfying to hear that you had such a lovely time. With best wishes.
Paul.l
AnnetteUK...
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely holiday home”
Reviewed September 10, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We spent a lovely 10 days at this villa which has everything one could want from a holiday home. It was very clean and comfortable. The owner and the local representative, Trevor, were very helpful in all respects. The pool was a welcome way to cool down as the weather was extremely hot. The house is located within a recent development which is still quiet. There is a small supermarket within the resort which has a supply of basic goods but we chose to eat out on most days. Our favourite places were the nearby Ponta Preta Beach with its restaurant and the Barracuda near the pier on Santa Maria beach which is also a great place for swimming.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
13 Sep 2016
Dear Annette.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so pleased you loved the villa and had a great holiday. We are always trying to make everything as nice as possible so all our guests have a lovely time, so its very rewarding to me to know that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you. Kind regards. Paul
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing