See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Appalling reception on arrival. I asked about parking and the girl first said she didn't speak English,. I tried in French and she just said - you have to find somewhere around town - Didn't offer me the map that we were later given, or told us of the ticket we could put in the car window. Took the payment for the whole stay without even showing us the room, definitely NOT keen on guests staying in the hotel. Room rather shabby & information booklet had things dated 2007 in it. Very narrow & steep stairs to get up to the 2nd floor room, definitely unsuitable for anyone with mobility problems. However:Good central location - when we eventually met a man, who we assumed was the owner, he was helpful - giving us a ticket for the parking. Had a very enjoyable stay in Etretat though, lovely gardens which we found out about from the tourist office, and lovely cliff walks with spectacular scenery.

Room Tip: Don't go above 1st floor if you have any mobility problems - steep stairs still to get there - but not so many.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

We booked a hotel in Etretat, we arrived late and the reception was closed. Thank god the New Windsor was open, the staff is very nice and helpful and the rooms are clean. This is a good place with a reasonable price. I would highly suggest to go to this hotel.
I, my self would come back here if I ever come back to Etretat.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2016

+ Very nice staff
+ Nice room
+ Clean
+ Good breakfast
+ Free parking
+ Walking distance from beautiful beach, famous cliffs and shops

- No elevator. My mistake for not looking that up in advance though..

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2014

I just want to confirm many of the review on this hotel: rooms are sufficiently clean, very tight staircase (there’s no lift), some bathroom’s furniture were broken. The location in the town is ideal: near the town and sea and easy to reach by car, but there are very few free places for car parking near the Hotel. In the evening it becomes a very quiet place, all you can ear are the seagull. I suggest not to have breakfast in the hotel because it is very expensive and you can buy better things in the near little market or boulangerie for half a price or less. After all it’s an expensive place, but I think the problem is Etretat, not this Hotel: it’s a pretty little town but overrated. I suggest you to take a visit but not to stay there for more than one night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ecto77
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Price/quality = good, position = great.
For a few days in the middle of Etretat it is a must.
And the kitchen is fantastic, ambiance not great but the kitchen is very good, especially the "tartiflette".

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple