“Amazing host. Lovely location. ”
Review of Ifestio Villas

Ifestio Villas
Ranked #3 of 34 Oia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Located in central of Oia. 2 mins walk up a flight of stairs directly to the main tourist street. The villa has a balcony and is overlooking the lovely ocean view. The villa location was quiet enough away from the noise of the tourist crowd.

I was staying at the 3 bedroom villa. The beds were comfortable. The kitchen was well-equipped and the living room and dining area enough for 6 people. The housekeeper came to clean and tidy the villa every day.

Katerina was really friendly, helpful & looked after her guests. She provided a mobile phone to us so that we can reach her when we have any questions or need any help from her. She recommended the sunset cruise and booked it for us and it was really an unforgettable cruise trip. She also helped us to arrange the car rental at the last minute. She explained most of the history of Santorini and advised best places for meals.

All her recommendations in her list were thumbs up quality. It was my third times to Santorini but none of the villa host were as helpful as Katerina & her tips were genuine. I would recommend anyone to book the villa without doubts you would not regret it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mia_mk1710
ifestiosantorini, Ιδιοκτήτης at Ifestio Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Thank you !!!!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Just got back from a four day stay at Villa Paride. The villa itself is faultless - beautifully decorated, located in the heart of Oia with breathtaking views of the caldera, and equipped with everything you could need. But without a doubt what sets Ifestio villas apart is Katerina herself. She sent me a number of welcoming emails before my stay including her ideas for a programme of things to do during my stay. On arrival she was waiting for me with the warmest of greetings, she told me all about the history of Santorini and helped me plan every day of my stay down to the last detail, including booking a table in Ammoudi bay for me to watch the stunning Oia sunset, visiting much of Santorini by public transport, a boat trip and on my final day, hiring a car for me to find the remaining hidden gems of Santorini. Katerina has so much helpful advice about where to go, where to eat, and the complimentary mobile phone meaning I could contact her at any time was very reassuring. We even bumped into each other one evening at one of the restaurants she had recommended, she very kindly asked me to join her and her friend and we spent a very enjoyable evening listening to traditional Greek bouzouki music and drinking a little bit too much raki!!! Thank you again Katerina for your outstanding hospitality, I will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Louise W

Thank you !!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Villa Paride for 4 nights as part of our honeymoon and had an amazing time. The location is superb. It is peaceful and relaxing with a magnificent view of the caldera. Katerina is an amazing hostess. She regularly checked in to see if there was anything we needed or any way she could help us make the most of the island. We can't rate Ifestio villas highly enough! Thank you Katerina for an amazing time and making our honeymoon so special. Love, Robin & Christy.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you SO much ! Come back home !!!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Our stay at ifestio villas was the BEST among the rest! We were traveling in Europe and our last destination was Santorini, Greece and I have to say... Save the best for last indeed! Katerina was very helpful from the time of booking up until our stay. Unfortunately, Katerina was not in Santorini during our stay but I could already tell she was a great if not the best host I've ever met. Her friend Georgia was the one who welcomed and took care of us during our stay. The location of the villa is perfect! It is right in Oia (most popular tourist destination in Santorini) and when you go up the stairs from the villa, you are steps away from the restaurants. We stayed in Villa Agis which was on the very bottom so we had to go up a good amount of stairs. The view from the villa is just breath taking! Let me put it this way, I couldn't have asked for more (and for an excellent value!). There was a daily cleaning service and they filled our fridge everyday with breakfast stuff so we never were hungry! There was also free laundry service. If I could describe our stay in one sentence, it would be that this place is HOME AWAY FROM HOME BUT WITH TREATMENT OF A FIVE STAR HOTEL :) Katerina also has a mobile phone in the villa that you can take with you and they are very much a phone call away for any questions. Georgia was very good in giving us directions and suggestions of what and where to go. VERY ORGANIZED! :) They also arranged our transfers to and from the airport. She even went above and beyond as to give me birthday candles for my husband's birthday cake (although it was unfortunate that we didn't have a match, none of us smoked lol). The efforts were very much appreciated! I only hope to be able to visit this paradise again and WITHOUT A DOUBT WE'LL BE BOOKING WITH IFESTIO VILLAS AGAIN =) Every time someone asks me about our trip to Santorini, I always recommend that they stay in ifestio villa. SIMPLY THE BEST! Thank you so much Katerina & Georgia and to the rest who make ifestio villas what it is. =) Looking forward to visit you guys again soon!

Room Tip: best view, excellent service, could never ask for more!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Noreen J

OMG Thank you SO much ! I love my guests more than money....Thank you !!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Ifestio was amazing. Katerina was helpful and wonderful even though she had to go to Athens for family business. The view from the villa was stunning. We stayed in Villa Paride. It's the smallest villa, yet was very spacious with one large main room with a refrigerator, kitchenette, kitchen table and two couch/beds. It also had a bathroom and a bedroom. The small balcony outside allows for a million dollar view of the caldera. The fridge is stocked with breakfast items, but since you are in the center of Oia there are supermarkets all around if you'd like to buy your own goods to cook lunch or dinner. Once you walk up the steps leading to Oia’s main road you are in the middle of tons of restaurants, cafes, shops etc. The main bus terminal is about a 6-7 minute walk. Laundry service is free of charge and the room is cleaned once a day as well. Wifi is very fast and reliable. It's the perfect place to be if you are staying in Oia. When we come back it will be to Ifestio. We love it here.

Room Tip: They are all amazing.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CGin23
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Our stay at Ifestio Villas was AMAZING! We stayed for 3 nights at the end of April, and I would have stayed for 10 nights if we could have. We got engaged during our time in Santorini so that made our stay extra special. Makes me teary eyed just writing this review..I want to go back! Katerina was SO helpful with planning our vacation in Santorini as soon as we arrived... she recommended places to see, where to eat, and what to do and how to get around the island. Definitely eat at Sunset restaurant at Ammoudi Bay the first night... best location and food! We didn't explore the island too much since we loved Oia and wanted to spend as much time there as possible.

We stayed in Villa Paride which was PERFECT! It's very picturesque and quaint. If you are looking for a relaxing and romantic vacation this is the place to be. It's not fancy so don't expect luxury linens, but it is pefect and comfortable and you will feel right at home. Katerina provided some food in our refrigerator which was perfect for breakfast our on our patio each morning. The HONEY is amazing... definitely put that on everything. There are also some sweet cats that sometimes come by if you sit out on the patio.

Room Tip: Villa Paride was perfect for 2 people
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stefaniedz87
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We feel very lucky to have stayed in such a beautiful location and Katerina went above and beyond trying to help us enjoy our stay. Her tips on places to visit and eat made our trip in santorini even more memorable as we certainly got treated to the best of what santorini had to offer. The view from the balcony is just superb and it is very quite and relaxing.

Thanks again Katerina we will be back : )

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple