All reviews his mother minute drive every morning beautiful quiet location homemade dessert received exceptional service just arrived back excellent hosts breakfast was delicious squeezed orange juice family business nice swimming pool up to date stayed here for two nights renting a car rooms are spacious gyros
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Santorini is beautiful no doubt, but my family and I were completely won over by the warm hospitality shown by Sergio and his family while staying at En Plo Boutique suites.

After staying in busy Athens, we were looking for a place that was serene where we could rest, relax and regroup, and En Plo Boutique Suites and Santorini was just what we needed. What a breath of fresh air to approach this quiet, pristine and warm boutique hotel! The hotel is located in the quieter part of Oia and is literally across from the Aegean sea (you just need to walk down the steps and the beach awaits you).

We had a fresh, home-made breakfast every morning, and some items like the eggs, cakes and fresh fruit were different everyday. I personally loved the fresh squeezed orange juice and the authentic greek yogurt with honey. Breakfast was delicious, nutritious, and best of all, made and served with so much love. Sergio's mom's cakes are as delicious as everyone says, and our favourite was the chocolate cake (It was so moist).

The room was very spacious. My son and daughter each had a bed in their room, and my husband and I had a gorgeous canopy bed with curtains in our room. Our room also opened up to a balcony in the back, and it was a nice space to eat, relax and/or read.

My family and I made good use of the pool and often, Sergio's Dad would bring us some fresh and tasty cut-up fruit after a long swim. The top terrace was a great spot to catch the Santorini sunset and that in itself deserves its own review.

Another service we liked at the hotel was the flat fee for a load of laundry. It only cost 10 euros for a load of laundry and since we had a long stay, it came in really handy not to have to pay per item to have our clothes washed and pressed, and best of all, the turn- around was quite fast.

Many people elected to rent a car to get around Oia and Thira, but we just chose to call a taxi or take the city bus. The local bus is a great way to get into town as it only costs 1.80 euros, but not to return. It only travels one way, so we'd recommend taking a cab back. While at Oia, Drossos travel (located in the centre) is a great place to get a return taxi to En Plo. They only charge 10euros, do not pick up any additional passengers, and almost always have a car right away. I do not recommend the regular taxi stand at Oia centre across from the bus stop because they pick up additional passengers, and charge 15 euros.

Sergio is also very happy to provide you with contacts for taxis, places to eat, things to do etc. We never went wrong with any of his recommendations. The kids and I loved the Hawaiian pizza from the pizza place he recommended, and we loved eating at the Neptune restaurant that he recommended in Oia (our favourite dishes there were Sea bass, Pork steak, Spaghetti bolognese and Calamari).

All in all, a wonderful and relaxing stay at EnPlo Boutique Suites. What a great find in beautiful Santorini!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank OlaandDez
Reviewed June 2, 2018

We booked Sergio's place for our babymoon and it was perfect. We stayed for 9 days total. He was very accomodating and helpful, whether giving us tips about restaurants or helping us book an excursion. Very responsive when we needed anything, including additional toiletries or to call a taxi. The property and room were always immaculately kept and the pool very very clean. We made sure to take advantage of the breakfast spread every morning because it was always so delicious and included many things to eat. Our favorite thing about breakfast was definitely Sergio's mom's homemade bakery items that were different everyday. They were so delicious I wish I could have brought some home with us to the States. yum! We were able to take a taxi into the main town of Oia for restaurants/shopping for about 10 euro. A taxi to Fira was about 25 euro. At night the property was very quiet and peaceful and made it perfect for a relaxing vacation. Thank you Sergio for your wonderful hospitality and making our babymoon so memorable!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Stayed here with my 4 kids and we had a wonderful experience. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Sergio goes beyond expectations to make you feel at home and make your trip unforgettable. He helped us book a wonderful catamaran tour and recommended places to visit every day. He had a delicious breakfast in the morning for us with wonderful home made cakes, free parking, 5 minute drive to Oia. In a beautiful quiet location. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you Sergio for making our trip perfect!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Romiper
Sergios M, Ιδιοκτήτης at En Plo Boutique Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Thank you for your nice comment. Looking forward to welcome you soon again!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Sergio and his Mum could not have done more to make my stay better - I stayed here on my own and they could not have been more welcoming, I felt totally at ease and I totally enjoyed the amazing setting and the warmest welcome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Sergios M, Owner at En Plo Boutique Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and we do hope to welcome you again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Stayed here for two nights while on Santorini. Greatly enjoyed our stay. Wonderful, complimentary, huge breakfasts that were VERY tasty. Sergio and his mother did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. They offered us food and drink while waiting to check into our room (we got there early) and while waiting for our taxi to leave. They also brought us complimentary wine and nuts, and were soo accommodating!
The room itself was very cute and clean. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quiet hotel on Santorini. I would recommend either renting a car/ATV/scooter if you plan on staying here, as although it is right across the street from the bus stop, the bus only travels one direction around the island, so if you want to go to Oia and back, you can take the bus one way, but have to taxi back for 10+ euros.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sergios M, Owner at En Plo Boutique Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017