All reviews the cliff cave room the check in process sea view sunset point living room amazing views the main street walk up visiting santorini private jacuzzi restaurants and shops luggage stairs porter balcony caldera
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

My stay at Residence Suites was amazing! The people who are working there were very kind and helpful with everything. The room was beautiful with Santorinian style and cleaned every day. Its best was the breathtaking view. In the heart of Caldera has one of the best views. It's location was also prefect. Very close to cafes restaurants and to the most famous points. The sunset point is approximately three minutes walk and the three blue dorm churches five minutes walk. I have nothing bad to say and I am totally recommending the place to everyone who is visiting Santorini.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lila92promahi
Reviewed October 23, 2018

My fiance and I recently stayed here for 2 nights while on vacation in September 2018. We thought the location was fabulous, very close to popular spots in Oia and it was only about a 10 minute walk to where all the buses drop off (which is great if you want to visit other towns such as Imerovigli or Fira). We also thought the service was very good and we even had someone help us with our bags so we didn't break our backs on all the stairs. There is also a hot tub and a terrace area that offered wonderful views and was a nice spot to enjoy a drink. Unfortunately, we were very disappointed by the lack of view from our room considering we had specifically upgraded in price to ensure our room had a direct view. Another thing that we noticed is that since our room was built into a cave, the cellular/wifi reception was very poor. The beds could definitely have been more comfortable however, we chose not to let that ruin our stay. Overall, I think this is a great hotel in a great location however, we did expect more value based on the price we paid.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alice F
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Staff were super nice and helpful. Room was fine. WiFi was so touchy and the hot tub was tiny and never hot. Our so called private balcony had so many tourists in front of us you couldn’t even use it. There needs to be a private area sign, gate or something.

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel without checking the TripAdvisor reviews and luckily I didn’t cos I wouldn’t have booked if I checked! I’m not sure why some people found it so bad... I had a marvelous time! Best location overlooking the caldera and it’s in the middle of all the must visit places and restaurants. Room is clean and spacious.. showers and everything worked! Elle the reception lady was super helpful! The porter did a superb job handling our luggages since I came from a long trip! I really have nothing to complain and price is totally reasonable for what I got...

I guess just don’t expect 5 star hotel if ur not paying for one...

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank wyka
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I was pretty nervous prior to arriving here, due to the negatives reviews that came after I booked this hotel. Everything ended up being perfect, and we really enjoyed our stay here.

This hotel is located right in Oia, on the cliffs so you will have to walk quite but it’s all worth it. You’ll be near all the beautiful picturesque streets.

The staff will help you with your suitcase. We got a studio room but it was pretty spacious, with a huge bathroom and a beautiful view. Waking up to that view every morning was incredible. We also have our own terrace with a table and 2 chairs. Also the room was super clean, they change our towels and sheets everyday. There’s also lots of lounge chairs and seating area that’s part of the hotel for you to sit and enjoy the beautiful caldera view. Also there’s 2 jacuzzi pools, clean and first come first serve.

One last thing, the staff here is amazing. Super friendly, and helpful. You can ask them anything. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to stay at Oia for the full experience, but at a reasonable price.