“JUST WONDERFULL!!!!!!!!!!!”

Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle
Ranked #12 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 15 October 2011

The most wonderfull room ever seen. Everything was better than expected. The interior design of the room, service, stuff, view, breakfast were marvelous!!! The view from our room was better than anywhere else in Oia. The pool in our veranda was superb and when you were inside the room you feel like you live in a fary tail. The trip was exactly what we wanted after our wedding...

3  Thank Sofia-Kifissia
There are newer reviews for Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle

Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed in deep blue junior suite for one night and volcano junior villa for 2 nights for Honeymoon. Volcano junior villa has a Outdoor heated Jacuzzi which we enjoyed an amazing sunset view. Though the hotel has no public facility, we enjoyed comfortable private space within our room. Staff are very helpful esp for restaurant recommendations. I and my wife highly appreciated for their service.

Room Tip: Room with Outdoor heated Jacuzzi is the best.
1  Thank pollyling
Reviewed 12 October 2011

The Oia Castle is a marvelous hotel where I stayed at the end of July and for 5 days. The hotel owns its name to its architecture. The interior design is absolutely stunning and very convenient!! Not to mention the view of the world - famous sunset which you can enjoy from your balcony!! The service was great and the staff very friendly, as well!

The days I spend in Aspaki hotel ( during the first days of August ) were unforgetable due to the fact that the hotel provides total privacy while staying there as if you were in an exclusive villa!! The view of Caldera is spectacular and you feel as if you are at the edge of the cape! The service and the staff were exceptional!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ioanna M
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We stayed in the Aqua room which had a little cave pool which was fun. We loved the way the room was decorated and the private balcony.
There were some issues with getting into Greece due to the air strikes but both Elias and Cristina were terrific in rearranging all our plans/reservations on an emails notice.
They also did everything they could to make sure our stay was going well. It was an extra special stay for us as I proposed to my fiance during the trip and they made sure everything went as smoothly as could be.
The rest of my comments are just as positive as the other reviews here. There has been a lot of thought into making each room unique and individual. If you are looking for something more private (as private as you can be with all the tourists coming to catch the sunset) in Oia this is the place to go to as I notice a lot of the other places have close to no privacy. The draw back is also if you want to get a tan or to swim in the sun you will probably need to go to the nearby resort which was closed when we went in early October. This wasn't a big problem for us.
I would definitely go back, but the next time we may try another room just because they are look so interesting.

Thanks again for making everything happen!

Room Tip: Choose the Aqua suite if you wanted to have some fun dipping into a cave pool. Though it is not huge...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Excellent view! Luxury and comfortable room! Good service. All of this is unforgetable. I cannot help going back soon!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2011

The Eros Honeymoon suite is amazing, such a great experience. We went on a four week honeymoon and this was our last stop, it wasn't until we arrived at Art Maisons that we really felt like we were on our honeymoon because of how romantic the setting, sunset, and room is; before Santorini we felt like we were just another couple traveling (but we had great fun). I spent twice as much on the rooms in Art Maisons as I did at the other hotels I went to, so with that said I suppose it should have been the best place I stayed at.

Get ready to spend money in Greece if you go there, with the weak dollar, it's more expensive than New York City. If you are on a budget, go to Turkey, it's much less expensive and so beautiful.

We stayed in the Eros honeymoon suite room for two nights and then the Sunset Honeymoon suite for two nights. The Eros suite was much better, it has such a flow and great feeling, the cave pool is a great experience as well, but the terrace of the Sunset Honeymoon suite is really nice if you like to lounge in a jacuzzi and soak in the sun. I wanted to move to the Sunset Honeymoon suite because you get sun on the terrace, the Eros Honeymoon suite does not get enough sun on the terrace to layout in, but the Eros room is really the most amazing feeling when you're in it, you don't want to leave.

The location of the hotel is really amazing, I would say its the best location in Oia and not many hotels have sunset views, this is the best one that does. Stay at the hotel for three/four nights, there isn't a whole lot to do in Santorini, three or four nights is plenty of time for the unique experience of living on a mountain in a cave. I have been to many Greek islands. Oia is one of the most romantic spots in Greece, but Rhodes is the best island, you can go on many quick day trips to smaller islands and visit Turkey from Rhodes. You can spend a few weeks in Rhodes, there is so much to do with all the easy day trips to other islands, and there are many great beaches.

1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My wife and I decided to change our annual vacation from Italy to Greece. We had stopped in Santorini on a cruise and she had wanted to come back. Another couple decided to join us and we booked the Aqua and Marine Suites for the two of us. It couldn't have been a better selection since the two were right next to one another and we had a double level balcony to share with separate bedrooms, a hot tub and pool. This was all to ourselves. If not for the 500 people that gathered for the sunset each night outside of our balcony I would have called this a private villa. The highlights are that each morning a nice, very Greek breakfast appears with fabulous flavors and many special options. The rooms are spotlessly clean and the balconies are thoroughly organized each morning. The four of us split the complimentary bubbly bottles upon arrival, immediately moved to our own local white wine and then settled in to the fabulous recommendations from the staff for dinner. I can honestly say that we haven't been in a nicer location anywhere in Europe. We stayed in Portofino and Positano at lovely hotels but this spot with the sunset, service, and beautiful rooms couldn't have been exceeded by any of our other selections. Here are some things to consider when selecting: The hot tub allows for a warm water view of every sunset; the morning balcony is the perfect setting for breakfast and a casual morning coffee; the beds are comfortable and cool with the "cave" feeling yet not claustrophobic; the location is close to the center yet off the path of tourist insanity in the night. Minor improvements: Shower is antiquated and the pool IS claustrophobic and weird since it resides in the room!!!

We took the owners boat out for a tour of the island. I recommend the experience to anyone that likes to be treated in a royal manner - we were surprised by a traditional Greek tavern lunch and the nice captain allowed us to reek havoc on his wine stash. Even though I've got a hectic life, I relaxed and thought more about the daily enjoyment rather than if I was needed back in the states. Our friends had a nice similar experience and the trip wouldn't have been the same if we didn't utilize the cove with the tub in their room package. The Marine room is the best of all but to combine the two REALLY made this something special. Thanks to everyone

Room Tip: Both Marine and Aqua together make this a two couple paradise
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oia
0.6 km away
#11 of 56 in Oia
9.6 km away
Petit Palace Suites Hotel
5.6 km away
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel

Been to Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle? Share your experiences!